or Connect

Posts by Baron

I know somebody in the music business that has worked with Kanye, he gave me a rundown over a year ago of ways that he loses money. Basically by making crazy last-minute changes to sets, lighting costumes, schedules, staff, etc., and doing it all the time. I suspect his fashion business runs the same way.
I think it's an open secret that he's always broke. He's crazy and blows through money with no regard to his income stream.
I'm still wearing Lonesome Rider, trying to decide if I want to get a bottle at the reduced price. I'm starting to back off the comparison to knize ten - this isn't as warm at it doesn't last as long. The other difference is that knize really goes from floral leather to warm sandalwood, while LR's leather note persists throughout the development. I wish the floral notes were a little more prominent. I'm starting to think I'd rather buy a bottle of Knize - I've been out for...
I didn't make it to Inspiration but I did go to the after party at RRL with a friend that's deep into that vintage world. That was a fun scene - it was a like a vintage clothing masquerade ball.
I could't resist the sale prices, I'm going to try a Portuguese Flannel.
I take it you've never been here.
luckyscent sells samples.
The other thing is that cotton khaki's work better with warm weather looks, for the most part. I think could pair some full pleated flannels with that Moscow coat.
Here's one from Mister Mort's instagram, with vintage khakis. I think the crop works, plus this guy's general vibe is cool. I was thinking of picking up a pair of repro style khaki's from what price glory, maybe sizing up a bit too, to get this look.
I don't think I've seen many comments on the Document broken twill trousers, or fit pics. From the measurements it sounds like the rise is extremely short - is that accurate?