or Connect

Posts by Baron

Stitchy - if that jacket is too big it's not evident from that picture.
@in stitches It's less the pose, I think, than the fact you have a lot of new clothes and you're still breaking them in. Wabi sabi will come with time and wear, welcome it. In that particular fit, fwiw, I'd wear a different shirt to go tieless like that - a blue chambray or maybe a subtle plaid would be my preference.
I've tailored some things a few times. Sometimes it's a matter of changing taste, or changing weight, or just dialing in my preferences. I haven't actually damaged anything but I've spent too much in retrospect. Then again, having something tailored right is, to me, the difference between wearing something all the time or not at all.
^^^ I would have bought that Niche army jacket if it were available in my size. Not that I'm at all disappointed with the ts(s), on the contrary. Here are a couple pics - sorry, they were just taken by my three year old son outside the California Science Center. I culled three usable pics from about 25 that he took, in at least half of them you can see me begging him to wait a second while I changed the buttoning. I was trying to show a few ways you can wear this...
Jules is one of my very favorite scents. It may strike you as a bit old fashioned as the style is reminiscent of the 70's and 80's (big dirty fougeres, a la Kouros, Azzaro PH, VC&A PH, Trussardi Uomo, but I think it's great and I find myself wearing it a lot in any kind of weather or setting.
The thing that really caught my attention, aside from some glowing reviews, is that he uses skunk as a note in one scent. I've been kicking around the idea of taking some classes and trying to make a scent or two, and skunk is one of the notes I believe to be a great unexplored territory for new scents. There are skunky smells in body odor, cannabis, beer, puppy breath - it's in a lot of places that strike different emotional chords.
Anybody familiar with the Phoenicia stuff? I just ordered a sample set.
Yeah, great thread, really looking forward to the specific brand stuff.
I got the black one. I wouldn't mind having both.
My ts(s) shirt jacket just arrived - it's rad, everything I could have hoped for. Great cut, great texture. I'm going to wear this a lot. It can easily work as an outer layer on a mild day, but it also would work great and a mid layer if buttoned all the way up. Simple design but clever and versatile. I'll try to upload a picture later in the weekend.