or Connect

Posts by Baron

Never gets old. Sorry moo, you gotta own that forever.
I'm wearing Vendetta again - really digging this in the hot weather.
Black denim yoga pants?
Artisan Fran?
I wore Vendetta yesterday (a discontinued scent from Valentino, possibly still available from ebay and such). I've had this forever and I don't think I ever realized how much lavender there was in this. The opening is an incredibly true, strong lavender, but unlike most fragrance lavenders. It's that very sour, astringent note you get when you crush a lavender bud in your fingers and smell it up close. It's almost citrusy, almost leathery. And then there's a chypre...
What would you say the odds are that he read your subtle dis and then linked to Unionmade in retaliation?
I'm wearing Ambre Sultan today. I've owned this for years but never wear it, thinking it's going to be too heavy, but I'm loving it today. I think I'm due for an oriental renaissance.
Estee Lauder has done a great job with their own lines, I'm not at all worried that have bad ideas for Malle or Le Labo.
I've never been able to find a bottle of Tiffany.
They had a roll on bottle out as a tester and I rolled a lot of juice onto my hand and wrist and, for one, it seemed kinda sweet and maybe even slightly synthetic at first blush. Then, it started to lose it's structure almost immediately, and seemed to be completely gone within 20 minutes. I don't know what the deal was but I was sampling a lot of scents so that could have played a role, but none of the other samples (that I liked) were fading away so quickly. I visited a...