or Connect

Posts by Baron

If you go to the drop down menu once you pick a color, you can order by size, or at the bottom of the size list you can choose adjustable. The adjustable are nice actually - leather strap with a brass buckle.
A heads up - I actually bought one of those but I returned it because the crown is completely unstructured and soft. You may like that but it wasn't what I was looking for.
http://idealcapco.com/Linen-Baseball-Cap.html
I don't think Buterbaugh qualifies as a true indie - I see that as more the realm of the amateur perfumers that sell online. Tauer is an example of an indie that had a lot of success. Eric Buterbaugh is well known in certain circles as a celebrity floral designer. His partner, Fabrice Croise (the guy I met) is a fragrance industry veteran. Their packaging, branding, scent quality are all top notch. They had their scents made at Firmenich, by well known professional noses....
Has anybody heard of Eric Buterbaugh Florals? I actually met with Eric's partner last year because at the time I was looking at the business of perfume. I was super impressed with their line - the scents, the bottles and packaging, and the background of the guy I met with, who was very smart guy that had worked in the fragrance world in Europe for over 20 years. He gave me a small bottle of their lavender fragrance, which I gather from the website (www.ebflorals.com) is...
Ha, I've got like 3 sunbody hats bookmarked, and I was only hesitating on picking one because I wasn't sure how they looked IRL. One of the ones I'm eyeing is just like yours but in the oak colored palm.
What's the hat?
I happen to be wearing Incendo again today, and that one really calls the incense series to mind. I'd recommend that one, but I think Larrea is good too, and with that rainstorm note maybe you'd appreciate that element more than another smoky incense.Is this still only available from that store in San Francisco?
I'm wondering if ts(s) sizing varies a bit across the line? I'm usually 41 or 42, and I have the moleskin shirt jacket in 4 and it fits great, and the vine floral shirt in 4 and it's probably a little too large - I could easily have taken a 3.
Thanks. I wasn't really trying to make it more interesting, more like less interesting. I was trying to make it more casual and relaxed, and I think the tan shoes and belt were more flashy than casual. That's why I was thinking black shoes, or white canvas vans probably would have worked better. I really like that shirt with the suit but I think it would work better if I turned down the volume on the other elements. I'm not that into the casual pocket square. I wear them...