or Connect

Posts by Baron

I wear v-necks with button down collar shirts all the time. Cardigans less often but they make it into the rotation. Generally without a sport coat, but with a windbreaker, paired with slim chinos or 5 pocket cords and chukka boots. It's that late 60's west coast ivy look - Paul Newman, John Cassavettes, Steve McQueen. I feel like I've been dressing that way since high school.
Man Suarez, I want to like him but what a fucking savage. He's going to get himself banned from all competition.
Mexico has been strong and very consistent in all three matches - naturally Netherlands will be the favorite but I won't be surprised if Mexico moves on.
That was impressive - I thought Chile would take this one.
OMG what a heartbreaking finish. I was in a crowded bar - the crowd went from delirious to stunned, confused murmurs, and then it was over, just like that. That's football - we didn't deserve the Ghana win, didn't deserve this loss. We gave away that first goal, Bradley played much better this game but he missed the gimme and gave away the ball leading to the equalizer. He's the last guy I expected these lapses from.
What a great fucking tournament so far.
Costa Rica looked pretty strong in both games - they were really in control throughout. Uruguay was a shambles without Suarez but now I wonder if the Ticos were just better than I thought. They've been impressive.
Doesn't Saturdays make one? Or do you just want Vans brand?
And what about that non-call on Campbell. Holy crap where did this come from?
I didn't expect Costa Rica to look this strong, especially in this group.