Posts by Baron

I think this old Parker fit, which kinda exploded my mind, is the exact archetype of this challenge. If I remember right, it's Chan bespoke, vintage Pendleton, Yohji and Chucks.
I'm wearing Caldey Island Bouquet. This was a gift from a couple who picked it up in Germany over the holidays. They know that I like perfumes, and I thought this was an interesting and thoughtful choice, considering they know very little about perfumes themselves. The only Caldey scent I was familiar with before was Lavender, of which I own a bottle. This one also has a some lavender, but several other floral notes. I get some carnation and maybe some iris, but I can't...
I picked up a decant of Knize Ten about a week ago after being without any for about a year. Just as good as I remembered, I've worn it a few times in the past week. I was in Barney's today and I sniffed a few Malles. I was reminded of how much I like Musc Ravageur. I've been out of that one for a few years, I need to get myself some.
I'll have to look at those. I wear white slip on vans a lot too, but I've been wary of versions that have pretensions of grandeur. I do have another shoe from Greats - the Rosen - which was really cheap, is super comfortable and is holding up better than I expected (Vibram sole!). The design on a lot of their models is kind of a miss IMO.
I just shaved my unironic moustache!
I just saw a place on Instagram called Foxhole LA at 3318 Sunset. Looks like they may be more focussed on women, but it does look like they do denim repairs. I was going to call them about tapering some vintage 501s for me.
It also depends on how sizable an investment you'd have to make in the patterns. If it's money you could stand to lose, it may be worth the risk. At that point you could seek out a manufacturing partner. That's the side of the business that could get really ugly if you don't know what you're doing.
Last time I was there the line looked crazy so I got pok pok but the line moved very fast. I should have waited for Ray's.
I live very close to there, haven't made it yet but I will very soon.
Looks like Vox (RIP) 's wall