or Connect

Posts by Baron

I get why it was important - it's in interesting scent and it's original, but I have a hard time with scents that don't develop over time. That one just hammers home the same notes for hours. That effect is incredibly fatiguing to me.
It's the silhouette, and it may just be the picture angle. SVB's looks a little narrow and overly long. The lack of shirt cuff contributes to it. It makes him look tall for the jacket.
Loving some of these jackets - Synth's cloak, the Bergfabel, the wool EG's from KG and MOK.
I wore C&S 88 - that seemed appropriately gothic. I haven't worn this in ages, I like it.
It's funny because he wasn't a professional - SI did a pictorial spread that week (this was back in the 80's) on California's outdoor recreational sports. Nobody in the story was named, including my friend on the cover. I'm not sure if there has been another SI cover photo where the subject wasn't identified. Also not sure if anyone can tell be he's not surfing, he's skimboarding, which is very big in my hometown (Laguna).
@sexlexcia - why the avatar? I ask because I grew up with the guy in the picture.
Noir Epices today. I really like this one. I've probably said this more than once over the past year or so but it's true.
He needs a Pulitzer at least, right?
Also if you have a mexican or central american market nearby, try getting beans in bulk from there. Though I haven't tried whole foods for beans and they may indeed be pretty fresh.
I wore a heavy dose of Aramis the other day. I'm fond of the old fashioned masculines, but Aramis smells more dated to me than most, especially in the early stages. By the end of the day it was pretty great, but it's not my favorite in the genre. On the other hand, I was spending a long day mostly alone yesterday so I indulged in a heavy dose of Kouros. I've come full circle on this one - I love it without reservation. I used to just smell the urine-soaked tile grout, now...