or Connect

Posts by Baron

For me Knize Ten was an acquired taste, but it was one well worth acquiring. The dry down is so warm and smooth. I really like Montale oud Cuir Arabie too, as far as leathers go, but it's also not a crowd pleaser. SMN Nostalgia is one that's often forgotten but it's very easy to like IMO and has a cool bottle. It has a big leather note in the opening with wood and gasoline, but it mellows into something very pleasant pretty fast.
Those look like they have a really low rise. Feels antithetical to the vintage chino vibe.
That's got to be a different coat entirely, right? I don't see patch pockets on the lookbook coat.
CdG series one Tea is a pretty hardcore smokey lapsang souchong scent. I'm not sure if it's still in production but I associate the scent with a fun ex so maybe my impressions are colored. I know it was a polarizing scent.
I've been riding an '83 Trek 600, it's basically original.
Kingdom - I thought I'd like it from the descriptions but it's way way WAY too dense and overbearing. Sweet, spicy, stinky in the extreme - it's like the deathmetal of funky perfumes. Kids these days. I'm wearing Declaration today.
What about Bestia? I've heard good things. edit: Ok, saw you mentioned that, forget it.
I used up the last of my Poivre Samarcande today. My decant had a visible little reservoir of juice left in the bottom but none would spray out, so I opened it up and poured it onto myself. There was a reasonable amount left in there, and it ended up defeating the normally poor longevity with this one - it's still going hours later.
Maybe cuz I'm old and from Socal I have a soft spot for that old school cholo low rider style.
How about zig-zag/winos? They're under $20 at my local army navy store, so they're practically disposable. There are ebay sellers too.