or Connect

Posts by Baron

That Schneider woven blouson thing is bananas. Also digging the Camoshita navy mohair winter blazer.
For me Knize Ten was an acquired taste, but it was one well worth acquiring. The dry down is so warm and smooth. I really like Montale oud Cuir Arabie too, as far as leathers go, but it's also not a crowd pleaser. SMN Nostalgia is one that's often forgotten but it's very easy to like IMO and has a cool bottle. It has a big leather note in the opening with wood and gasoline, but it mellows into something very pleasant pretty fast.
Those look like they have a really low rise. Feels antithetical to the vintage chino vibe.
That's got to be a different coat entirely, right? I don't see patch pockets on the lookbook coat.
CdG series one Tea is a pretty hardcore smokey lapsang souchong scent. I'm not sure if it's still in production but I associate the scent with a fun ex so maybe my impressions are colored. I know it was a polarizing scent.
I've been riding an '83 Trek 600, it's basically original.
Kingdom - I thought I'd like it from the descriptions but it's way way WAY too dense and overbearing. Sweet, spicy, stinky in the extreme - it's like the deathmetal of funky perfumes. Kids these days. I'm wearing Declaration today.
What about Bestia? I've heard good things. edit: Ok, saw you mentioned that, forget it.
I used up the last of my Poivre Samarcande today. My decant had a visible little reservoir of juice left in the bottom but none would spray out, so I opened it up and poured it onto myself. There was a reasonable amount left in there, and it ended up defeating the normally poor longevity with this one - it's still going hours later.
Maybe cuz I'm old and from Socal I have a soft spot for that old school cholo low rider style.