or Connect

Posts by Baron

I have a linen cardigan that I've tried shrinking. It's loosely woven, and unfortunately it stretches back out every time I wear it. I'm sure you'd get different results with different weaves.
The order of posts on this page made this post unintentionally hilarious.
What are those cream colored voluminous wrap trousers(?)?. Those are rad.
I don't know if I'm more bothered by the shrimpy shirt collar being completely uncovered by the lapels, or by the bad fit of the jacket collar at the neck.
I replaced all of mine with the uniqlo tencel boxer briefs a while back and for some reason they've discontinued them. I don't think anybody else is making tencel/modal underwear nearly as inexpensive as uniqlo was. I also got a couple pairs of the airism boxer briefs but I don't like them. They don't breathe.
Petty sure it's TS(S), it sold out quickly in my size.
The hate on KD is too much. If I made that kind of money I'd choose to live in the Bay Area over OKC every time.
I met the perfumers and sampled this at the AIX scent fair a little while back - I didn't have this impression at all, though I was sampling lots of things that day. I remember the big floral with apricot and leather, and I was fairly impressed. They were also super nice guys, apropos of nothing I suppose.
Loake/Herring is a good alternative for traditional chelseas and jodphurs are a lower price. There's also Scarrosa - didn't some of you guys try those?
EG/Bonafe prices are sufficiently far from Epaulet to make that a poor comparison.