or Connect

Posts by Baron

I like it open but it doesn't look bad buttoned - you can change it up depending on the weather.
That's a funny coincidence - it's also the anniversary of the Armenian genocide (allegedly? I don't really know the history but I know it's controversial). The Turks are getting if from all hemispheres today.
I bought a couple of pints of Graeter's - Black Raspberry Chip and Salted Caramel. Good shit.
What's the wrap thing? I hadn't taken note of it in earlier posts.
Are those Niche boots, perchance?
Yucca's has a regular restaurant right down the block from Home State, with a more extensive menu than the hut. I'd try there. Though L.A. is a real taco town, I think it's a lot easier to find breakfast burritos than breakfast tacos. Tacos Villa Corona on Glendale Blvd. in Atwater always has breakfast, definitely burritos, maybe tacos too.
I wore eau du coq today. It's a nice classic EdC, but it's right there with 4711 in longevity, which is to say that it's gone without a trace in under an hour. Next time I'll try spraying it onto my shirt.
I like the loafers.
Nick's is good, I've been there a few times. It's not special or anything but it's solid. I've only been to the San Shi Go in Laguna, but I've always liked it.
What paint do I use to paint sneakers? I was thinking if painting some Jack Purcells. Also, should I use bright white, or some kind of creamy variant. Swiss Coffee?