or Connect

Posts by Baron

The thing that really caught my attention, aside from some glowing reviews, is that he uses skunk as a note in one scent. I've been kicking around the idea of taking some classes and trying to make a scent or two, and skunk is one of the notes I believe to be a great unexplored territory for new scents. There are skunky smells in body odor, cannabis, beer, puppy breath - it's in a lot of places that strike different emotional chords.
Anybody familiar with the Phoenicia stuff? I just ordered a sample set.
Yeah, great thread, really looking forward to the specific brand stuff.
I got the black one. I wouldn't mind having both.
My ts(s) shirt jacket just arrived - it's rad, everything I could have hoped for. Great cut, great texture. I'm going to wear this a lot. It can easily work as an outer layer on a mild day, but it also would work great and a mid layer if buttoned all the way up. Simple design but clever and versatile. I'll try to upload a picture later in the weekend.
I think the costume designer Casey Storm made the clothes. He's got a "Her" based line at Opening Ceremony now too. I've tried many many boxer briefs, and aside from the Zimmerlis I scored years ago from Sierra Trading Post which are next level, the best by far are the Target store Merona brand. I've retired all my Calvin Kleins, FOTL, Hanes, AA, 2(x)ist - Merona rules over all cheap brands.
I've had a similar grey wool blouson from Della Ciana for a few years now and I wear the hell out of it. It's a super versatile piece that you can wear all the time. I'd like to pick up another one in suede one of these days.
Step one, walk away from the computer
Do you have pics of that Sea Green stuff? There should be a tumblr or Instagram where you could photo dump your out takes.
Is **** your name? I'm sad that it isn't also your user name.