or Connect

Posts by Baron

I was thinking the same thing - I wear khaki a lot, and more cazh less biz than Tira even, but I am getting to be an old man and I may look less cool than I think I do.
Not that we looked all that great, but Portugal looked pretty bad, and they have the red card. Then again, we let Ghana spend so much time in front of goal getting shots off - Ronaldo won't miss so often with those kinds of chances.
I bought a pair of the Earls military chinos a while back from that TX hardware store. The label says 100% cotton but they feel a lot like a poly blend.
I was hustled through by a tribune guy, didn't know he'd be taking me there after lunch. There are some interesting spaces in there - the globe lobby was memorable. I've been spending a lot of time downtown the past few weeks, I'll drop a line sometime, still want to try Sticky Rice.
That reminds me that I had lunch at Maccheroni Republic last week which a guy from tribune then got a tour of your building. I don't eat a lot of pasta generally but it was very good.
I had a lunch meeting at Baco Mercat today. Tried the toron baco for the first time - it's described as oxtail hash but I had no idea it was actually formed like a burger. It was awesome. Also the boquerones, which were battered and fried and drizzled with honey, and the Persian cucumber/yogurt salad were both fantastic.
I sold my bottle of Cuiron years ago - it gave me a headache. It was plum and leather but there was a very sharp note up top that I couldn't tolerate.
Are those OS cotton blazers unvented? Specifically the beige cotton one with with matching trousers.
Those tri blends don't shrink a full size - just a tiny bit but not much.
I have a sizeable decant of Leather Oud and I don't really like it either. I don't get any fecal note - just an unpleasant sweet/sharp/woody accord that completely disagrees with me.