or Connect

Posts by Baron

By the way, I just got a pair of BBBF chinos on eBay for $55 - they're kind of amazing - button fly with all MOP buttons, over constructed all around. The cut is conservative but in a way I like - high waisted, slim but not skinny. There's a bunch left on eBay still I believe.
I think it's on sale because they're discontinuing it. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/06/fashion/brooks-brothers-discontinuing-black-fleece-collection.html
Isn't black fleece defunct? I guess you can find it on eBay still.
I wore Tauer L'ADDM yesterday. I have a decant with a roll on applicator, and I always have the same experience with this one - I basically dab the applicator onto my chest one time - just a single dab, not even a roll - and I'm completely infused with the scent all day, and the next day too, until I shower. Powerful stuff.
I really like the Document collection. Both the parka and the robe coat are awesome. My band collar shirt arrived today, it's great. Love the fabric and the cut.
Love the Fuuma flarez fit, that one is just about perfect. The 2nd one - I'm not liking the way the pants are stacking on the boots. Something about creased trousers and stacks looks off to me.
I have a bunch of vintage Scottish cashmere - Lyle & Scott, Alan Paine, Pringle, Ballantyne, etc. You can find that stuff on eBay and etsy pretty cheap, though I mostly got my stuff in person from vintage dealers at stores and flea markets.
I had a wine colored "Drifter" model that I sold years ago, which I've long regretted. I inherited another one from my father in law. It looks like this reproduction from South Paradiso Leather except mine is whiskey colored. It's also too tight across the shoulders, so I never wear it.
You can get MTO navy moleskin pants from Epaulet, presumably in any of their cuts.
I don't get the hate. If you don't like them, don't use them. Seems like they're pretty transparent about offering the lowest possible prices by making everything a la carte. Of course their service sucks.