or Connect

Posts by Baron

Ah, hadn't heard about it. I'll have to try it. It's been ages since I went out and sniffed new scents. I see now that it's very expensive. Is Coriolan hard to find now? It was pretty plentiful last I looked. On another note, has anyone in LA gone to The Wallis in Beverly Hills to see the chandler burr-curated perfume exhibit? Closes Sunday, I'm going to visit this week.
No, what line is that from?
Coriolan. This one is one of those scents I like way more at the end of the day than at the beginning.
I'm not going to jump into the fray in the waywt thread, but the dogpile on that one annoying dude and anyone else who suggests he hasn't earned a ban is getting kinda weird. For the life of me I can't figure out why people care about him so much.
People also are living a lot longer which complicates things, I would think. My dad is 77 and his mother is 96 and they both have health issues. There is a lot of extended family around to help but if I was obligated to take both of them in to my home it would be very difficult, in terms of living space just for starters. But to Matt's point, if we didn't know they were going to be getting SS and medicare we'd have planned for them differently long ago.
The LA store was the latter - all concrete, steel and glass. I suspect the building is still there but I'm not sure what's there now.Actually just looked it up, it's a CVS drug store. Looks like that location has had an interesting history -- http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2013/04/15/now-clothing-from-l-a-story/
What's the long answer
Now I feel old. I remember the Esprit store on La Cienega.
Are you getting annoyed with Vox bragging about his daily lunchtime Martinis? He's technically not a member anymore.
Someone needs to make a Muhammad Ali/Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis meme for this.