or Connect

Posts by Baron

Flat Iron, skirt, flank - those leaner cuts are just about all I eat these days. I lost my taste for rib eye - too rich. I only want something like that occasionally.
I eased up on the Peter North stylz and went with Equipage today. Still retro but on the gentlemanly tip.
It's too big for sure, but I'm surprised you weigh 165. I'm 5'11" and also weight about 165 and I'm not super skinny. Maybe weight isn't a good proxy for size.
I've been hoping to see a fit pic of the slide shirt.
I dug out my old decant of Richard James Savile Row - I think this one is discontinued? It's a soft, sweet leather with some ripe fruit notes. I like it, though it's not one I'd be tempted to buy a bottle of.
I have a bottle of Body Kouros but never wear it. To me it's in the same general category as New Haarlem and Yohji PH. I like the latter two a lot more. CN Scent (regular and Intense) is a crazy strong scent to my nose. I ended up giving away my bottle because there was no minimal application I could handle. I've been wearing my hairy chested man scents the last few days. Tuscany on Monday, Azzaro PH yesterday and Kouros today. I can feel my sperm count rising by the...
I used to have a bottle of that - I got a lot of anise from it.
Like this a lot - especially the oversized fit on the bedford.
I never got into Nudies - they were too disco for me with that wild accurate. I still have and wear a pair of Denime (some repro Lee slim cut) that I got from the jean bar at Fred Segal in the late 90's. I also had a pair of LVC 1947s from around then but I wore them to shreds a long time ago. The one fashunny thing I still have are a pair of Costume National boots from around 2002 that are too bulbous for me to wear now but they're nice shoos - made in Italy, welted,...
Did you get that jacket off Yoox? I was watching it but never pulled the trigger.