or Connect

Posts by Baron

Visvim denim suit F/W '73
My pair are the chinos, not the fatigues. The "Military Style Chino Pant." The fabric has a bit of a sheen, and it hasn't broken in at all with washing. Just feels like poly.
I have a pair of Stan Ray chinos and I'm really skeptical about the 100% cotton on the label. They feel like a poly blend, and actually seem kinda crappy overall. I turned my pair into shorts but they're headed for the donation pile.
Fazzolari Lampblack. This is really good. I find myself wanting to wear vetiver scents less and less, except my vintage Guerlain EdC, but I've been reaching for this pretty often. There's an ink note, which I like, and it get's very soft and maybe a little floral after the opening. I haven't tried Encre Noir, but I understand that one is also inky, so maybe they're similar.
The pictures you've posted of that coat make it impossible for us to tell how it actually looks.
You guys talking about the hoodie or the crew?
Yeah but the prices are crazy compared to most recently discontinued scents.
I knew this was discontinued, but jeez, it's seriously unavailable on eBay. I would have thought this would be a fairly attainable, considering it's Tom Ford and it was in production pretty recently.
Cult of Scent - The Hedonist. This is a smoky leather (very smoky in the opening) that veers toward a classic floral-leather style as it develops, but without the perfumey brashness that can put people off some of those old fashioned leathers. It's pretty good - it gets quite soft in the dry down with a sort of play-doh note.
Garrett Leight, I think it's actually Oliver Peoples son. I have a pair of Cutler & Gross that are now 10 years old, they're the best frames I ever bought.