or Connect

Posts by Baron

He needs a Pulitzer at least, right?
Also if you have a mexican or central american market nearby, try getting beans in bulk from there. Though I haven't tried whole foods for beans and they may indeed be pretty fresh.
I wore a heavy dose of Aramis the other day. I'm fond of the old fashioned masculines, but Aramis smells more dated to me than most, especially in the early stages. By the end of the day it was pretty great, but it's not my favorite in the genre. On the other hand, I was spending a long day mostly alone yesterday so I indulged in a heavy dose of Kouros. I've come full circle on this one - I love it without reservation. I used to just smell the urine-soaked tile grout, now...
I need to find a good ma-1
Do you remember what model you got in the FSC? I was looking at the J. Peterman the other day - I like that they are available in black. When do they have sales?
I've coincidentally been looking for moleskin trousers too. I've found some British webstores - Hogg's of Fife, Cordings, some others that are eluding me at the moment. I have no idea of the fit or quality on any of these. I'm surprised that I can't find them from the typical american places - neither Brooks Brothers, Bean, Lands End are stocking moleskin. There are some interesting pairs from Freemans on ebay.
The mighty mighty Yatagan
I dated a girl years ago that wore it. I liked it, but I like fig scents in general. I'm missing my used up bottle of Phylosykos, maybe a cheap MJ replacement is in order.Thinking of said girl, she wore several cool scents - Odeur 53, Ombre dans l'eau, and one of the first times we met, at a party, I could smell her perfume when we were talking and asked her if it was Tam Dao. She was floored by the parlor trick, probably went a long way toward us getting together.
I was scratching my head about Michael Jordan too, until Rach mentioned fig. Then I remembered. Wearing Essence of John Galliano today.
I love that Eidos field jacket - it's way better than mine, which is really a little too short and it lacks those tasty lapels.