or Connect

Posts by Baron

I need to find a good ma-1
Do you remember what model you got in the FSC? I was looking at the J. Peterman the other day - I like that they are available in black. When do they have sales?
I've coincidentally been looking for moleskin trousers too. I've found some British webstores - Hogg's of Fife, Cordings, some others that are eluding me at the moment. I have no idea of the fit or quality on any of these. I'm surprised that I can't find them from the typical american places - neither Brooks Brothers, Bean, Lands End are stocking moleskin. There are some interesting pairs from Freemans on ebay.
The mighty mighty Yatagan
I dated a girl years ago that wore it. I liked it, but I like fig scents in general. I'm missing my used up bottle of Phylosykos, maybe a cheap MJ replacement is in order.Thinking of said girl, she wore several cool scents - Odeur 53, Ombre dans l'eau, and one of the first times we met, at a party, I could smell her perfume when we were talking and asked her if it was Tam Dao. She was floored by the parlor trick, probably went a long way toward us getting together.
I was scratching my head about Michael Jordan too, until Rach mentioned fig. Then I remembered. Wearing Essence of John Galliano today.
I love that Eidos field jacket - it's way better than mine, which is really a little too short and it lacks those tasty lapels.
Hoy llevo Nueva York
Fumerie Turque - that honey goes a little urinous for me, and then suddenly with that tobacco and all the typical Lutens orientalism, it's like, who pissed on the rug in the opium den?
I did Ciclavia yesterday, braving the brutal heat. Ate several things along the way. Had a very good tostada de ceviche mixta from a truck at the East LA Civic Center. Late in the day we wandered into the GCM, which was predictably packed with the cycle route passing by on Broadway, but the line in front of Tacos Tumbras a Tomas was manageable. I'd never eaten there and, not being that hungry, just ordered two tacos, one of the famous trompa and one of carnitas. First of...