or Connect

Posts by Baron

I've been riding an '83 Trek 600, it's basically original.
Kingdom - I thought I'd like it from the descriptions but it's way way WAY too dense and overbearing. Sweet, spicy, stinky in the extreme - it's like the deathmetal of funky perfumes. Kids these days. I'm wearing Declaration today.
What about Bestia? I've heard good things. edit: Ok, saw you mentioned that, forget it.
I used up the last of my Poivre Samarcande today. My decant had a visible little reservoir of juice left in the bottom but none would spray out, so I opened it up and poured it onto myself. There was a reasonable amount left in there, and it ended up defeating the normally poor longevity with this one - it's still going hours later.
Maybe cuz I'm old and from Socal I have a soft spot for that old school cholo low rider style.
How about zig-zag/winos? They're under $20 at my local army navy store, so they're practically disposable. There are ebay sellers too.
I wear Eau d'hermes and Eau sauvage all the time!
I actually haven't a scent from either one. I'm kinda stuck about 7 or 8 years in the past - I stopped keeping up with new houses and scents around that time, with a few exceptions.
PdN New York today - I've been wearing this a lot, and it's one of the few scents I could wear for weeks at a time. I see this described as "formal" sometimes, but I don't really see that, though maybe it's the aldehydes in the opening that give that impression. It's such an amiable scent. Especially as it dries down, it hints at a lot of different styles - citrus, spice, lavender, amber/oriental. I think it goes well with any occasion.
Are there any fit pics of the RTW khaki trousers?