or Connect

Posts by Baron

The Dimetapp syrup of my childhood was heavily grape flavored. I don't know if that's a thing anymore.
Or cough syrup.
I find the oud in M7 to be almost undetectable. Nothing like the arabian style ouds, such as Montale. I'm wearing the last drops of my Knize Ten decant today. I'm going to have to buy a full bottle.
How about clothing damaging you - I got crabs trying on pants in a thrift store on Haight Street 20 years ago.
I really don't get the harping on j.crew quality. I've owned several things in the past - mainly chinos and shirts - and nothing ever fell apart or wore out even with lots of wear. I don't wear any of it anymore but that's due to styling issues, not quality. It's the upscale norm core for the mainstream American dresser. It's not something that would appeal to us here, but everyone else in the segment is imitating them for good reason.
Yes Caron.
Poivre perfume today. This smells so much like Derby.
That fire destroyed another edition of the ugly faux Italianate apartments that a particular developer has been putting up all over downtown, nothing like Stanley's place, and not all that close to it if I remember where that wall was demolished.
Yeah Ron Johnson from Apple became CEO and hired Wooster, among others, and revamped the stores. Sales were horrible right after the changes and they panicked and fired everybody. Here's a stock image of the parka
My wife has that JCP varsity. They had a great collection of stuff couple of years ago when Wooster was working there. I got the color block parka.