or Connect

Posts by Baron

Did anyone ever take fit pics of the SS slide shirts?
I remember this one, used to wear it a few years back and thought it was very nice but in general I don't wear those heavy boozy scents that often. I don't really get the sentiment about niche though. I've probably said this before but in a truly blind sampling, you think you could separate niche from designer scents if you weren't already familiar with any of them? A lot of the same noses make both styles, often times the designer scents have bigger budgets. If anything,...
Wrong, brand-agnostic is more legitimate. OK, case closed, lets move on to something more interesting.
^^^Thanks
How do you see thread stats? Can only the thread starter see that stuff?
Guisados is awesome but I think he ate there on his last visit.
That looks like the Niche square bottom floral print from last season NMWA. They still have it in stock.
Not a bad knockoff at that
I'd wear that db tux jacket too.
This is a great idea, I'm seeing a bunch of things I hadn't noticed before. I have had a few things on my wishlist for a while that I'm surprised are still available. And I think these are all pretty slept on - I haven't seen any of them posted by buyers in this thread. EOTOTO Sunbathing woman jacquard v-neck sweater This is such a cool summer sweater, totally unique, oddball in just the right way. I wish the V were a little deeper or slouchier, but that's a minor...