or Connect

Posts by Baron

How do the lightning bolts fit - tts?
Love that one. I dug into my box of forgotten fragrances and found MPG Baime. It's supposed to be a basil scent and I guess I can see that when I squint just so. It went on a bit minty and it has a very green and herbaceous quality overall. I used to think it smelled like mosquito repellant, which is why it was stashed away, but I'm liking it today.
I put mayo on egg sandwiches. And on burgers. never ketchup.
Did anyone ever take fit pics of the SS slide shirts?
I remember this one, used to wear it a few years back and thought it was very nice but in general I don't wear those heavy boozy scents that often. I don't really get the sentiment about niche though. I've probably said this before but in a truly blind sampling, you think you could separate niche from designer scents if you weren't already familiar with any of them? A lot of the same noses make both styles, often times the designer scents have bigger budgets. If anything,...
Wrong, brand-agnostic is more legitimate. OK, case closed, lets move on to something more interesting.
^^^Thanks
How do you see thread stats? Can only the thread starter see that stuff?
Guisados is awesome but I think he ate there on his last visit.
That looks like the Niche square bottom floral print from last season NMWA. They still have it in stock.