or Connect

Posts by GuidoWongolini

Borderline flannel day.. * details @ you know where (I hope)
@ VicktorSF - great dinner suit! - may I suggest you get larger or wider collars as they are consistently letting you down
Sheesh - I didn't know there was so much science behind my fits.. I need Holdfast to step in & help. In all seriousness - nice summary as even I learn't from your analysis of my fits & anything that makes me taller is a BONUS!
I had a few "multi-quotes" cued up.. Then WTF.. Anyway old news. Monday blues Want details - you know where.
Friday - bringing some hate.. * details at you know where
Ladies - may I suggest we leave the back patting, fluffing (of cushions) & general Bukakke for the "thumbs up" icon + comment section. & leave actual comments for constructive discussion. Just a thought.
Last weeks of flannel - so going to be doubling up to make the most of it. * more at you know where..
GMS FU Plaid day * more at you know where
- do I need to send over a photographer & not my Sistah as there is some really bad distortion going on..- is that shirt collar too big?& my BUKKAKE roll goes to :- easy TightBoy as my Niece (10) & Nephew (7) will have words with you as they are very protective of their Mom