or Connect

Posts by Phat Guido

Not HKG.. PERIOD.. Other than The Armoury & some tailors.. Other than the few remaining SF iTriads.. It really is only a designer brand obsessed culture - preferably black clothing..
- it's not as easy as ABC hence the removed the price list. There are many factors to consider, from cloth choice to details.- IMO you can't get better value than P Johnson in Australia & in most parts of the world
Too much cheese.. *some trivia at http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/post/8415546134/the-clash-italy-calling-notes-suit-p
The PS is the least of your worries..From top to bottom:- grow your hair as currently it is not flattering- shirt collar looks to tight hence sitting up- wider tie to balance out your lapels & face- tie clip needs to be worn lower, this is a functional piece not an ornament- jacket is too tight at waist- hard ti tell about the sleeve length as both are not balanced to your arms- pull your pants up as these are not jeans- shorten pant length- is there a reason why you...
The never ending face palm on this threak.. I don't understand why the hesitation to go & ask the source
Borderline flannel day.. * details @ you know where (I hope)
@ VicktorSF - great dinner suit! - may I suggest you get larger or wider collars as they are consistently letting you down
Sheesh - I didn't know there was so much science behind my fits.. I need Holdfast to step in & help. In all seriousness - nice summary as even I learn't from your analysis of my fits & anything that makes me taller is a BONUS!
I had a few "multi-quotes" cued up.. Then WTF.. Anyway old news. Monday blues Want details - you know where.
Friday - bringing some hate.. * details at you know where