or Connect

Posts by GuidoWongolini

Forgot to mention DETAILS: Jacket - RLPL A1 Crew neck knit - Brunello Cucinelli LS Polo - Brunello Cucinelli Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Boots - Alden NST on commando sole
On our way to lunch and my wife is saying "no more photos, I'm HANGRY" DETAILS: Jacket - RLPL A1 Crew neck knit - Brunello Cucinelli LS Polo - Brunello Cucinelli Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Boots - Alden NST on commando sole
MrsWong said "let it go".. It fits and this type of jacket is supposed to be close fitting .. Also she see's your point @coxsackie as you style is more conservative than mine - so all good. Today on our way to Dim Sum
All my suits, jackets and pants are P Johnson and none are tight - I can actually wear a sweater and one of those less dense puffer vests under my jackets.What size are you usually as most of their display stuff are 36" or 38" and true to size which is a nice change to retailers here that have "fat" sizing.According to your profile you are a 42" so yes the jackets will be small on you.As many have already mentioned, they are MTM so it's up to you.Here is a linen sports...
- I agree with you about the TB aesthetic and the overly tight style that is prevalent at the moment with the young, but most that know me will agree that I have always been anti-tight fit. All my jackets have enough room for 2 sweatersFYI - there's enough room under the jacket for me to wear a sweater.FWIW - this style is best closer in fit as opposed to those bomber style jackets of the 80s- I haven't stepped in a gym for almost a decade, though I do ride a lot (approx...
No chance as the quality of the photo was sub standard.FWIW - same cut as my earlier post with wife beside me.
Hope this helps. I usually button all but the bottom one or two FYI mine is a size S RLPL in navy suede
Hello Friday DETAILS: Shirt - UNIQLO S/Coat - Patrick Johnson "Napoli" line Navy Pantaloons - Patrick Johnson "Napoli" line Shoes - Tretorn x Sid Mashburn
Hello It's been some time and there's hardly any one I recognise from when I was active on StFo. Anyway as those that have followed me on my old tumblr page or either of my Instagram accounts will know, I haven't had to wear a suit since 2012 and mainly wearing casual if not on my road bike (Lycra) regular basis. But there are times that do call for me to wear a suit or a jacket at a minimum, so my WAYWRN posts will be not on a daily basis as before maybe for the next...
Nice to see the Aussie thread is still alive and informative