or Connect

Posts by GuidoWongolini

a wedding DETAILS Suit - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" (we seeing a trend here?) Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Herringbone Shoes - Church's (bring the hate)
Friday winter whites DETAILS Jacket (part of suit) - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" Shirt - UNIQLO Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Socks - Rapha Shoes - Alden
Friday winter whites *apologies if this is considered "Men's Casual" DETAILS Jacket (part of suit) - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" Shirt - UNIQLO Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Socks - Rapha Shoes - Alden
Dressed for comfort in the BIG smoke. Brown herringbone on brown herringbone No padding for me Chuckling all day DETAILS Coat - Giorgio Armani Black Label Sports coat - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Pantaloons - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Loro Piana Shoes - Alden for Leather Soul
2nd day of winter and we sure felt it, but not as bad as this mornings ride when the wind chill factor got down to 2.5c.. DETAILS Coat - Giorgio Armani Black Label (oldie but a goodie) Suit - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Loro Piana Shoes - St Crispin's * The above was photographed last week, but I wore the same today ** As I have not had to wear a suit on a daily basis for the last 4 years and lost almost 10% of my weight and body mass, I sold...
Pilling will eventually happen with all knits. More so with lambswool or cashmere, though my Brunello Cucinelli cashmere sweaters have out lasted all my other sweaters. Fine merino wool will keep longer. My vote is for http://www.uniqlo.com/au/store/men/tops/knitwear.html can't go wrong and priced that you could buy a few every year and look fresh all the time. Also machine washable!
Forgot to mention DETAILS: Jacket - RLPL A1 Crew neck knit - Brunello Cucinelli LS Polo - Brunello Cucinelli Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Boots - Alden NST on commando sole
On our way to lunch and my wife is saying "no more photos, I'm HANGRY" DETAILS: Jacket - RLPL A1 Crew neck knit - Brunello Cucinelli LS Polo - Brunello Cucinelli Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Boots - Alden NST on commando sole
MrsWong said "let it go".. It fits and this type of jacket is supposed to be close fitting .. Also she see's your point @coxsackie as you style is more conservative than mine - so all good. Today on our way to Dim Sum
All my suits, jackets and pants are P Johnson and none are tight - I can actually wear a sweater and one of those less dense puffer vests under my jackets.What size are you usually as most of their display stuff are 36" or 38" and true to size which is a nice change to retailers here that have "fat" sizing.According to your profile you are a 42" so yes the jackets will be small on you.As many have already mentioned, they are MTM so it's up to you.Here is a linen sports...