or Connect

Posts by GuidoWongolini

Friday Business (C)as u(s)al Upstairs is business Downstairs is casual Inside lurks a ninja DETAILS Suit - P. Johnson via Orazio Shirt - Ascot Chang Sweater - Brunello Cucinelli Shoes - Common Projects/Nike
Stan Smiths Jack Purcels Tretorns
As some of you know, I'm one of the Rapha Ride Leaders so bring the hate as I'm quite used to the anti Rapha sentiment. Here's my current whip from a recent photo shoot for the team. A custom titanium frame from Festka - all hand made in Prague. DETAILS 2014 Campagnolo SR brakes set and chain/crank set (I'm still warming up to the 2015 4 arm crank) 2015 Campagnolo Chorus front/rear mech and shifters Curve 38/25mm carbon clinchers + Veloflex tyres 3T finishing kit Selle...
Sunday blues DETAILS Jacket - RLPL T - UNIQLO Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Boots - Alden for Leather Soul
a wedding DETAILS Suit - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" (we seeing a trend here?) Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Herringbone Shoes - Church's (bring the hate)
Friday winter whites DETAILS Jacket (part of suit) - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" Shirt - UNIQLO Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Socks - Rapha Shoes - Alden
Friday winter whites *apologies if this is considered "Men's Casual" DETAILS Jacket (part of suit) - P. Johnson Tailors "Napoli" Shirt - UNIQLO Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Socks - Rapha Shoes - Alden
Dressed for comfort in the BIG smoke. Brown herringbone on brown herringbone No padding for me Chuckling all day DETAILS Coat - Giorgio Armani Black Label Sports coat - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Pantaloons - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Loro Piana Shoes - Alden for Leather Soul
2nd day of winter and we sure felt it, but not as bad as this mornings ride when the wind chill factor got down to 2.5c.. DETAILS Coat - Giorgio Armani Black Label (oldie but a goodie) Suit - P. Johnson Tailor "Napoli" Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Loro Piana Shoes - St Crispin's * The above was photographed last week, but I wore the same today ** As I have not had to wear a suit on a daily basis for the last 4 years and lost almost 10% of my weight and body mass, I sold...
Pilling will eventually happen with all knits. More so with lambswool or cashmere, though my Brunello Cucinelli cashmere sweaters have out lasted all my other sweaters. Fine merino wool will keep longer. My vote is for http://www.uniqlo.com/au/store/men/tops/knitwear.html can't go wrong and priced that you could buy a few every year and look fresh all the time. Also machine washable!