or Connect

Posts by GuidoWongolini

- Thanks, but i'm not wearing a suit- P. Johnson used Orazio for a few years about 3 years ago. But you are right, no one knows who makes his made in Italy suits.
Had to meet with the folks at TheBigBlue to chew the fat about the "cloud", how BIG is BIG DATA, & "social".. So had to bust out my C(reative)BD as opposed to C(onservative)BD.. Coffee is for thinking Sneakers for dancing DETAILS SC - P. Johnson via Orazio L Pantaloons- P. Johnson via Orazio L (and just to be clear, this is not a suit) Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Vanda Socks - Rapha City Sneakers - Stan Smiths
I wasn't wearing a suit. Grey SC and different grey pants. Oh well.
Take two (from last week): DETAILS SC and pantaloons - P. Johnson via Orazio Shirt - Ascot Chang Tie - Loro Piana Shoes - Alden
Oh DANG - just read the rules S L O W L Y.. Will delete.
IGNORE
Thank you for this thread.
Nothing new, navy and brown in town. DETAILS Suit - P. Johnson "Napoli " >2 years Shirt - Ascott Chang >4 years Tie - Herringbone >6 years Shoes - Carmina >8 years Me >45 years
Sunday: Pharell made me do it Double Denim It's sunny and 20c. That's our winter. Sorry, not sorry.. Earlier this morning, towing the Rapha Cycle Club members back across the majestic Sydney Harbour Bridge DETAILS Shirt - Lee Denim Jeans - The Armoury x Indigo Farm Bracelet - P. Johnson Tailor solid brass two bolt cuff (with my wife's initails on each bolt) Shoes - Pharell Williams x Addidas Stan Smith Edition