or Connect

Posts by f-tard

Cleaning out the closet and making room. Willing to let go of these shirts. If you buy multiple, I'll knock a little from each subsequent purchase. - JCrew (XS) teal blue/burnt orange madras - $20 - JCrew (XS) pink/blue/gray plaid - $20 - JCrew (XS) blue pencil stripe - $20 - JCrew (XS) navy gingham - $20 - John Varvatos (S) blue striped - $35 - APC (M) navy gingham - $45 - Urban Outfitters (XS) gray utility workshirt (has cool donegal'ish specks woven into...
Selling an awesome Thick as Thieves suit. Color is VBC 127, comes with all the TAT bells and whistles of smokey grey mother of pearl, surgeon cuffs, ticket pocket, working lapel button, 3" lapel, etc. This is one of Jason's premium VBC fabrics which he loves. Great suit, but unfortunately I just don't really have an opportunity to wear it. I work at a dotcom, so it's basically selvedge everyday. I just had a kid so I could use the cash, thus the reason I'm letting...
dope rug. west elm?
cool. can you do me one favor before I buy. i've found that gitman sizing sometimes ranges. can you just measure the chest and let me know what that is? don't want to buy something that doesn't fit, you know. thanks. also, i may be interested in the pindot, but it's a bit more than i want to spend. if i buy both can you cut me more of a deal?
@bbhues - yeah, that navy herringbone is a nice color but the width of the herringbone pattern kind of bugs me. all personal taste, but a season back they had a much more subtle herringbone pattern which would be my personal preference. hmm, you may be right...if I'm just wearing this on the weekend to parties or weddings, the purplish hue should be fine. I wanted a more airforce blue navy, but oh well. Any idea how often suitsupply rotates their fabrics, is it by the...
@CousinDonuts - hah, too much watching suits and harvey spectre. i work at an internet company, so i can't remember the last time i wore a suit in the office. wanted something fun for weddings or events and I love the cut and lapels of the washington. the fit seems good given what i'm paying for and off the rack. i just wish they had more washington selection, the purplish blue hues have me a bit on the fence. doesn't seem as versatile as a petrol blue or a brighter...
hi guys. just picked up a washington and was hoping to get some feedback on the fit and color. considering this is out of the box with no alterations, overall fit seems pretty good. shoulders square up well and only a slight divot on left shoulder. there's some slight pulling in the waist of the jacket also and in excess in the back below neck, but overall I'm impressed by the untouched fit. I think the pants are fine, they just need to be pressed and hemmed. what...
measurements?
didn't know they had in-store exclusives, damn makes me wish I was closer to a store. just ordered a navy washington and a lazio 3p, keeping fingers crossed about the fit.
Thought i'd give the Alden lovers of this thread heads up, I just posted Cigar Pitt boots 10D in the streetwear classified.