or Connect

Posts by ntrud203

bump price drop! 94>> 85>>$74
bump price drop! 94>> 85
BUMP. Price drop $98 >>> $90.
Please check PM.
Up for sale are a pair of limited edition Bowden boots from JShoes in size 10. Retailed for $275. Looking to get 94 now $74OBO. (Straight from JShoes site) Limited Edition Only 200 Pairs Worldwide Leather/Army Blanket Upper Leather/Fabric Lining Dainite Rubber Sole J Shoes Bowden Men's Milkshake Leather/Army Blanket Utility Boots are part of the Heritage collection by J Shoes and feature a traditional Goodyear welt and a British made Dainite rubber sole.
Up for sale are a pair of RRL limited edition buckleback chinos, size 29 (Fits like a 30). Selvedge. No tears or rips. Anyone who knows RRL knows these are quality. Measurements (in inches): Inseam- 30 Waist- 31 Front rise- 10 Back rise- 15 Leg opening- 8
Up for sale are Martin & OSA suede wingtips. Martin & OSA was AE's higher-end line. Great condition, great quality suede. I've had these in my closet for a few years. I always told myself I would make them work, but they're just too big. They're marked size 9, but they fit just like a size 10. Retailed over $150. Let me know if you have any questions.
Up for sale are a great pair of Bed | Stu COBBLER Series Saddle Shoes in size 10. Retailed over $175. Great quality shoes with Goodyear Welt construction- fantastic deal at this price. Let me know if you have any questions.
Up for sale is a beautiful bowtie from Billy Reid. Made of 90% wool and 10% silk. Retail - $95. Nice pattern of grey with striped navy blue. Get it for less than half the retail price.
Frye - James Oxfords in size 10. Full grain leather upper. Burnished round oxford toe. Substantial soft leather lining and leather insole. Leather sole with synthetic heel for increased traction and durability. The shoes are very solid. Great condition. Shoes have a distressed style that is original to the shoe, including sole. Appearance is primarily due to style and not by wear. Retail $225, selling for nearly 1/4 the price. Let me know if you have any...