or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

What brand is it? I left my old one uncleaned too long and it rotted
French press is my personal favorite because I really like all the silt that ends up in the cup, makes the coffee a bit heavier and more substantial Really dislike aeropress, too thin bodied (perhaps my buddy just doesn't know how to brew a proper cup using his, idk)
tproc, what pants?
Ahhhh you dirty bitch! You're the one who came through with a quicker payment for the Jil Plz sell to me if it doesn't fit you or you don't like it kthx
Ha I'm trying to imagine how we're the same height/weight but you have like a 5+" larger chest, it's boggling my mindI'm trying to imagine myself with that big a chest at this weight and cant
Clark's are more versatile imo and you'll probably wear the Clark's for a while even after you get deeper into the SF fashun game
I'm personally a big fan of Hot Ham Water "So...Waaaterrry"
Thanks, I'd say this also fits a bit tighter than my ToJ0 in the same size as well. However I feel like it doesn't look too small worn so I'm not worried. Does the calf stretch much over time? It appears as tho it's been maybe 5-10 times, but it's still in almost new condition
Yea it has the same fit problems I've had with pretty much all raglan jackets I've tried on/owned. However I think it fits pretty nice open and I rarely button my jackets anyways (especially when it's warmer) so I'm just gonna wear it for a while to see if it stops bothering me. Fingers crossed!
Quick fit pic of the bball! Seriously impressive piece, especially given the price. Perfect for springtime weather. Suede is a really nice thickness, feels quite hardy and almost akin to duck canvas or some other tough natural fabric. Feels bulletproof tbh. Knitting colors are super nice irl Fit is good but not perfect. Big shoulders+raglan sleeves make it a bit more cropped/tight than I'd like but it fits similarly to my TOJ0 and certainly isn't uncomfortable. FWIW...