or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

I'm not positive what season it's from, but the guy said he bought it new from the MMM store 2 years ago...Which would make it F/W '12? Though IDK, it could be '11 or '13 And LOL at the wave of 5zips out of nowhere
Sounds like I picked right in material and sizing, nice. Is it heavy weight then? The leather tough?
Lol I'd cry. I haven't bought anything in ages, and this is basically the perfect iteration for me. Black, calfskin, gunmetal zips, size 48 etc
Sup guys,
WTB: New/Used Black TOJ 2013DR in 46 w/ 48 lengths or Stock 48 Will pay good price! Also consider trade for BLESS Black Wool Hoodcoat, size L (46-48)
Looking for the dark grey wool long coat from the last F/W season, the one with the zip in black tech vest. Preferred size 46, but would consider a 48. Willing to pay a good price. Thanks!
What's up fellas
Nothing really, there are just some nicks here and there and sometimes I get real drunk and do something stupid and I know one day it'll be at the expense of a sleeve hahaCotdamn, 10 months is an insane wait period.As for the wet naps, I need something to remove odor moreso than dirt or grime. The jacket smells a little funky after 2+ years of wear lolThere was a mild controversy over batches from the last few years having rather large cuff openings that are slightly bell...
So I've thought about it a lot and there are some things about my MDR that keep it from perfection for me (length of arms/body, blacked out hardware, I may be too careless for lamb, etc) and I'm thinking about hocking it and ordering either a 2013 or 2010 DR in black calf, with either silver or gunmetal (depending on the model). Couple questions... 1. What are order projections for someone ordering a DR right now? 2. Are the giant bell sleeves still showing up, and is...
Haha funny you should say that, pretty sure I was playing some knockoff Pokemon game on the iPhone at the timeGBm?