or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Hey guys, so I'm gonna buy a pair of Story et Fall sidezips and they're currently offered in a cemented last ($140) and a Goodyear welted last ($200). I was wondering if the extra $60 is worth it? I have a pair of those MMMxHMMMMMM sidezips and I'm pretty sure they're cemented (?) and the sole detaches every few months and I have to get it reglued, so I'm wary. Tips??
Mostly when they dress up for on campus interviews or mock court, etc. And that's what I figured, hope to end up at a less conservative biglaw firm.
Ugh yea I'll be suited up. Nice thing is, I really expected all of the law school kids to dress up in really shluppy, boring gear but everyone here wears well-tailored suits, nice ties, etc. Thank god
Fuck no I won't haha. I'll be strictly SW&D all wknd erry wknd
Ha law school has sucked up all my free time. Miss u guyz tho
So the Story side zips run TTS then? Like MMMxHMMMMMMM??
Pretty sure I'm about my usual weight (maybe 5 pounds more), might be the angle or my stance. Though I have been playing sports a lot lately
Thought I'd post up a proper fit on the 5-Zip: MMM COS Uniqlo MOMA
Gorgeous pair of classic Wingtip Brogue dress shoes by esteemed American shoemaker, Allen Edmonds. Made in the US, really nice durable leather, beautiful color (called "Walnut" on the website). Retail for $385, purchased new and worn 3-4x. Always stored w/ shoe trees. Very minimal toebox creasing, some minor scuffs that could be easily buffed out. Sole in great condition, hardly worn at all. Size is 9D US, they run slightly narrow and slightly long, best for a normal/wide...
Gorgeous pair of classic Wingtip Brogue dress shoes by esteemed American shoemaker, Allen Edmonds. Made in the US, really nice durable leather, beautiful color (called "Walnut" on the website). Retail for $385, purchased new and worn 3-4x. Always stored w/ shoe trees. Very minimal toebox creasing, some minor scuffs that could be easily buffed out. Sole in great condition, hardly worn at all. Size is 9D US, they run slightly narrow and slightly long, best for a normal/wide...