or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Your feet look impossibly small in this fit hahahaIf you're actually a size 6 then I am sorry for laughing
Glad I didn't come up during this button-tension problem
Gorgeous pair of slim heavy black 100% wool partially lined trousers, made in Romania, from F/W '12 I believe. Have a center seam running down the front, gives them a cool modern edge that MMM is known for. Great pocket detailing and beautiful (and sturdy) hardware. Absolutely gorgeous heavy fabric, perfect for Fall and Winter. True black. Tab waist w/ 3 metal hook closures. NWOT, minus being tailored. Retailed for $400-500. Tagged IT 46 (US 30). Have been tailored...
So basically you got a different model you wanted in the wrong size...Maybe you shoulda sprung for retail hahaSplit toes, toasty why???
Ugh no apparently the owner/designer wasn't happy w/ the hides they used so he's having them redo them
OK biter @Benesyed
Heh I figured you guys would all recognize that legendary proprietary blend of fibers, better known as the BEE cardigan I got it from some dude who got it from Antt1 I think
FINALLY
But forreal is this thing a Korean fake
Wait a minute...My Attachment parka has the same exact looking tag as that leather jacket...It's also tagged a size 'M' and not a 1/2/3