or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Yea got this proxied from a sample sale like 2ish years ago, one of the few pieces I've held onto throughout my various stylistic stages
Not that I recall, no...
I got seriously lucky, grabbed them off of eBay for like $50 new, think they're from S/S '13. They've aged beautifully and are built really well
3Sixteen Barena Uniqlo x2 Buttero
They aren't online yet, you gotta email them and they'll walk you through the process, not too complicated/time consuming. Designer/owner is super nice, his english is superb
Went w/ the hand-sewn Goodyear welt, will post impressions
Everyone thinks it's like a bathrobe or something...They don't understand how it can be a cardigan but also be so longMy mom calls it a dress haha
Diggin that kg. Whenever I wear my Barena cardi around everyone always asks what the hell it is haha
So cemented is different than glued? And is handwelted a plus? Yea, even if the quality was subpar (which I heard it isn't), they're such a great price and look excellent
So a cemented sole can't be replaced/fixed? I don't know how long I plan on having these. I guess since they're so damn cheap I'd just buy another pair once I've worn them out. I'm just worried about the sole detaching