or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Nice thanks. I'm assuming size down one from your true size, yea?
Think I'm going to let go of my stock 48 Tan Baseball jacket, PM to buy directly or offer trades of items in S/M sizes. Would keep but shoulders too snug, best for a TTS 46 or 48 with small shoulders
PLZ LINK
I have a pair of Hans that I won at a Blackbird event, but even for their retail price (around $150?) I'd say they're a good deal. Solidly built, comfortable, not to light or too heavy, fit my rather large head very well
Ugh, now I actually want that goddamn Dries bomber, that pattern is so good But the thought of someone on the street saying "Hey, I saw Bieber wearing that!" makes me nauseous
Please for the love of god tell me that you don't go to class casually dressed like that
Deschutes is the answer
So damn good, but yea, requires some gear/timeEspecially now that it's heating up, I drink a TON of cold brew. That shit is TASTY
Beautiful pair of black calf leather derbies on a hefty, chunky medium grey vibram sole. Made by rather hard to find cult Japanese label Lad Musician. Really solidly built, excellent for both casual or dressier clothing. Insoles are nicely padded, leather feels quite sturdy and has just the right amount of shine. Condition is almost new, sole is almost entirely free of scuffs and there's only the slightest bit of creasing on the upper. Previous owner wore them maybe 1-2...
Clothes are wearing you mang