or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Ha law school has sucked up all my free time. Miss u guyz tho
So the Story side zips run TTS then? Like MMMxHMMMMMMM??
Pretty sure I'm about my usual weight (maybe 5 pounds more), might be the angle or my stance. Though I have been playing sports a lot lately
Thought I'd post up a proper fit on the 5-Zip: MMM COS Uniqlo MOMA
Gorgeous pair of classic Wingtip Brogue dress shoes by esteemed American shoemaker, Allen Edmonds. Made in the US, really nice durable leather, beautiful color (called "Walnut" on the website). Retail for $385, purchased new and worn 3-4x. Always stored w/ shoe trees. Very minimal toebox creasing, some minor scuffs that could be easily buffed out. Sole in great condition, hardly worn at all. Size is 9D US, they run slightly narrow and slightly long, best for a normal/wide...
Gorgeous pair of classic Wingtip Brogue dress shoes by esteemed American shoemaker, Allen Edmonds. Made in the US, really nice durable leather, beautiful color (called "Walnut" on the website). Retail for $385, purchased new and worn 3-4x. Always stored w/ shoe trees. Very minimal toebox creasing, some minor scuffs that could be easily buffed out. Sole in great condition, hardly worn at all. Size is 9D US, they run slightly narrow and slightly long, best for a normal/wide...
These look pretty great, actually. Can't seem to find them anywhere online tho. What's sizing like?
I want to start this out by saying that I love this jacket and am totally on the fence about selling it. The only reason I'm considering letting it go is because it simply doesn't get enough wear by me (a damn shame), and my shoulders are ever so slightly to broad to wear it really comfortably. This is the classic iteration, and imo the best. Ultra heavy/thick deep black virgin wool (the whole jacket must weigh like 8 pounds), chitinous grey buttons made of what appears...
lol I'm going to a Drunk History party this weekend, going as James Dean because fuck it
Good tips guys. I'll probably grab a pair of waterproof (?) docs 1460s or Timbs then stock up on hefty wool socks.