or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

Clark's are more versatile imo and you'll probably wear the Clark's for a while even after you get deeper into the SF fashun game
I'm personally a big fan of Hot Ham Water "So...Waaaterrry"
Thanks, I'd say this also fits a bit tighter than my ToJ0 in the same size as well. However I feel like it doesn't look too small worn so I'm not worried. Does the calf stretch much over time? It appears as tho it's been maybe 5-10 times, but it's still in almost new condition
Yea it has the same fit problems I've had with pretty much all raglan jackets I've tried on/owned. However I think it fits pretty nice open and I rarely button my jackets anyways (especially when it's warmer) so I'm just gonna wear it for a while to see if it stops bothering me. Fingers crossed!
Quick fit pic of the bball! Seriously impressive piece, especially given the price. Perfect for springtime weather. Suede is a really nice thickness, feels quite hardy and almost akin to duck canvas or some other tough natural fabric. Feels bulletproof tbh. Knitting colors are super nice irl Fit is good but not perfect. Big shoulders+raglan sleeves make it a bit more cropped/tight than I'd like but it fits similarly to my TOJ0 and certainly isn't uncomfortable. FWIW...
Yea, I put on like 10 pounds during/after Europe, but some has been muscle. I've never actually measured my chest but I'm guessing it to be almost exactly 38" around, jackets w/ 40" chests fit me really wellHonestly I could have probably sized up to 50 (w/ 48 lengths) and been very happy, but I went one up from my MDR sie of 46. I'd say the ToJ0 runs TTS but very very slim. Shoulders and sleeves are forgiving, chest and body have a very large taper
Damn you went 52?! I'm 5'11" and 170 and I went 48. Fits perfect, maybe a bit slim when buttoned but it doesn't bother mePS 48 length is plenty long for me at 5'11" even with longish arms
My mom works at a hospital (psych ward) and she refused to take the shot and had to wear a mask hahashe's very stubborn and prone to conspiracy theories on occasion
Yea, I have no idea why it took me so long to warm to the idea of throwing insoles into my boots w/o thick soles that fit a bit large
OK Hirsch