or Connect

Posts by reedobandito

WTB: New/Used Black TOJ 2013DR in 46 w/ 48 lengths or Stock 48 Will pay good price! Also consider trade for BLESS Black Wool Hoodcoat, size L (46-48)
Looking for the dark grey wool long coat from the last F/W season, the one with the zip in black tech vest. Preferred size 46, but would consider a 48. Willing to pay a good price. Thanks!
What's up fellas
Nothing really, there are just some nicks here and there and sometimes I get real drunk and do something stupid and I know one day it'll be at the expense of a sleeve hahaCotdamn, 10 months is an insane wait period.As for the wet naps, I need something to remove odor moreso than dirt or grime. The jacket smells a little funky after 2+ years of wear lolThere was a mild controversy over batches from the last few years having rather large cuff openings that are slightly bell...
So I've thought about it a lot and there are some things about my MDR that keep it from perfection for me (length of arms/body, blacked out hardware, I may be too careless for lamb, etc) and I'm thinking about hocking it and ordering either a 2013 or 2010 DR in black calf, with either silver or gunmetal (depending on the model). Couple questions... 1. What are order projections for someone ordering a DR right now? 2. Are the giant bell sleeves still showing up, and is...
Haha funny you should say that, pretty sure I was playing some knockoff Pokemon game on the iPhone at the timeGBm?
ToJ0 black/black going on almost a year of steady wear!
OK So this is sort of an interest check since this piece (From F/W '09) is awesome and incredibly rare, but it's a bit snug on me if I wanna wear anything other than a shirt underneath it. Size small, best fits a 46 or larger 44 (depending on layering). Made of a really nice and soft matte waxed cotton outer, it is 100% down filled. It is super warm, and incredibly comfy/soft inside and out (but also very sturdy feeling). Made in Japan, it has an insane amount of details...
Ugh, I think I'm getting to that stagnant clothing stage again, where I take everything I own for granted and can only come up with the same 3 outfits to wear every time I leave the house Doesn't help that summer is coming up and I'm basically just a human reservoir of sweat
Haha I need to start looking into a srs down jacket asap