or Connect

Posts by krayzeez

I also submitted a petition and got a response.
Will you guys venture into acessories? Still waiting on decently priced all leather weekender or duffel
1 dvskei 2 chenm0416 3 Feji 4 MickeyPunch 5 StPauli 6 reallypeacedoff ($1940) 7 wklq76a 8 FireGX 9 RetroFuture 10 Spaghettimatt 11 Nolvadex 12 flipster 13 TheObserver 14 bakasam 15 Death24xASecond 16 Demure 17 veekta 18 SuperFamicom ($380) 19 pyroxyze 20 ninopwns 21 Danay 22 jim_n 23 segrantz 24 jacobs412 25 Rommel 26 speeed 27 wholeeoh 28 raspberryjam 29 overtone 30 oldfashionedbc 31 povatix 32 pandazzz 33 SurakiCrim 34 tunneler 35 Hokuto 36 basil rathbone 37 althanis 38...
@impolyt_one yo drew, I've sent you emails about selling my spot. Please send me some kind of spot confirmation reply so I can sell my spot
selling my november 2013 TOJ varsity spot.
TBH I'd wade through this whole shit show just for some relevant information. That's the only reason I still check everyday.
Selling a TOJ 2013 Varsity spot purchased in November of 2013. I have a Navy/Sand Tan in Size 48 on order but you can change it to whatever you want because it's essentially credit. You're also welcome to change it to any full leather spot as long as you put in the difference. PM me and we'll work it out with drew.
wah wah mommy I want my pacifier. You teeter back and forth between complaining about not receiving your order and praising TOJ. Get over it. Everyone else is waiting in the same line, we don't need your daily updates. I really do hope drew sends out all the orders and then processes your refund.
I'm a lurker and read all the posts but don't like to post. I JUST HAD to second this post. Distorbiant is like the whiny entitled kid that everyone picked on the playground and does stupid shit to crave attention.