or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

To each their own.But ...What color of trousers do you wear? Most contend color 8 goes with any color outside of black.
Neutral if you wish to maintain the exact color; brown if you wish to darken them slightly.
This is sound advice, and tough to argue with. However, I would tip the scales in favor of the 990 (or the BB equivalent) as one's first Alden model.
I have had good experiences with numerous Alden retailers. While I wouldn't describe the CS at Leffot horrible, I would describe it as not nearly as good as many others. And I have made purchases there of everything from Alden to EG to a shell watch strap .....
CigarBut both are great....
I own this shoe in whiskey crup on Dainite. It is built like a tank.
I purchased them online some months ago and ended up returning them. While the rosewood CC is stunning, I personally found the shoe a bit confused - it was trying to be a casual shoe and it was trying to be a dress shoe, when all the while it probably failed in both respects. Standing alone the shoe is beautiful, however.
Snap last
The burgundy oxford weave, which i believe is currently out of stock, is probably my favorite burgundy tie offered by Hober.i would suggest a solid navy (dark navy) and solid burgundy well before a solid brown. I have all three and the brown easily gets used the least.
I own that ^ madder print tie. It is very unique, and an overall great tie.