or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

While I don't do blue, or green, shoes, I do find these ensembles perfectly acceptable.
That's a nice look.
I tie different knots depending on collar type. I almost never tie a FIH knot with a wide spread or English collar (opting instead for a half-windsor). Some do, and that is fine with me.The space between the collar, imo, should be filled up with the tie knot, so that none of the rest of the tie is showing.There is nothing necessarily wrong with your tie knots (if that is the type of knot you are sticking with) - the issue, based on the pics shown, is one of collar...
A lot. The oxford weave in burgundy and navy were some of my first Hobers.
This is consistent with my contention that the 606 is EG's rommiest last. At least it is for my foot shape ......
FWIW, D width (narrow width) in numerous JL lasts is available thru JL's By Request (MTO) service - and, the last time I checked - anything more narrow than D puts one in the bespoke price range. I currently have a JL loafer in D width in Parisian Brown Misty in production thru JL's By Request service.
True. The lack of a shell SWB as a stock model in 8 and black is curious. I have to believe they would sell better than, say, the stock single monk in 8 and black.
I got the black shell plaza Indy from FB. About the same overall cost of Mdubs. Given the model's uniqueness,, I believe it was worth it.
return
I do and always have.