or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

Nice.
Malvern in Chestnut on 202 is a stock model. As per the EG catolog, Malvern as a stock model comes in 6 colors - 3 on 202 and 3 on 82 (including Edwardian).The Malvern in Chestnut - on either the 82 or 202 - is a great looking shoe. I own it on the 82.
All comes down to personal style ...I personally would not wear those with cotton chinos of any variety.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EDWARD-GREEN-MALVERN-OXFORD-LEATHER-MENS-DRESS-SHOE-BLACK-NEW-8-8-5-D-1-270-/331308834736?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d238b9fb0 Item condition:New without box “Store display. Has minimal signs of wear.”
FWIW .....I recently confirmed pricing with Nick at BNelson.JR Resole - 150hidden channel - 50$200 (and this includes shipping both ways)turnaraound time 2-3 weeksIf one was inclined to add a flush metal toe plate, then add $40.
Another classic. In the interest of full disclosure, I may be biased as I own the Doak Dover on the 606 and the Black Chelsea on the 202.
Wonderful. Classic. Timeless.
The 82 is currently used for roughly a dozen stock models. Check out their catolog on ISSUU.
Has all the markings of the 606. Just ask someone at Porter to look inside the shoe (or on box) and read you the number.
I have the Walnut CC Dover on the HAF sole, on the 32 last. It is a great shoe.