or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

The Phillip II is a prestige model whether you buy it from stock or order it By Request. By Request is essentially JL's version of MTO. Prestige models are mixed in with main line models on JL's website.As for the shoe you speak of:http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/shoes/john-lobb/philip-ii-plum-museum.html
The Chapel comes with shoe trees as well.
For USA customers the GB website offers great prices:Chapel $1,265 ($1,750 on JL website)William 2 $955 ($1,480 on JL website)
FYI only: While I did not purchase the JL William/William 2 from GB, I have ordered Lobbs and C&J's off the GB website and everytime the website has still had my size "in stock" after my purchase. The GB website (ex VAT) has some of the best prices for Lobbs and C&J's.
Wonderful.I have the Camborne double monk (perf tip) on the 7000 in Pewter and they are great.
Anyone here wear their Campus loafers sockless with shorts?
Thanks for this information on the roughly half size conversion. My experience has been a bit different, however. I own C&J Harvards from Barneys (US8D), from Ben Silver (US8D) and from C&J direct (UK7E). The fit for all three is nearly identical.
This very thing has kept me from pulling the trigger on WT boots from AoC.