or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

I have only had this issue with EG, and only at the heel. But only once was it severe enough for me to return them. Fortunately, the retailer accepted returns for refunds. As I recall, the brochure received with each new EG pair has a paragraph or two about this precise issue. Essentially it is explained away as not being a defect.Before I returned my pair noted above I sent some pics to a very well known cobbler to get his opinion. In his judgment the issue was...
Get your regular size. Axel's has a good return policy so there should be no worries. I suspect they would even hold the boot that is 1/2 size down pending your try-on and decision. They have always been great to work with.
Shame on you. You could get yourself an Hawaiian shirt and a pair of New Balance sneakers.
I have both. I prefer the 990.
Yes - twice, both Edward Green models. Very decent to deal with.
I have this one:http://www.samhober.com/grenadine-fina-solid-ties/olive-green-grenadine-fina-silk-tie-18.htmlIMO, it is not too loud, and should work just fine.
I wish him the best. And, to be clear, I am not being critical, just making a statement of fact.It is indeed a rare shoe. I actually think there is an outside chance he gets a bid.
That's a lot of money for a red shoe.
If you consider these imperfections, you should forgo Aldens altogether. And I am not being sarcastic. What you have shown will be on nearly every pair you buy.
A great shoe, in so many ways. Mine too are on the 202. Well played.