or Connect

Posts by sevenfoldtieguy

I have been hit and miss on the thread the last few weeks, so pardon me if this has already been mentioned. Unionmade appears to have a full run of sizes for two color 8 high boots, both on commando. both on Barrie.
Unlined suede models on the barrie look and fit differently than various lined Barrie models such as PTB, LWB, etc.
Right on. AoC's pic and commentary below.http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/the_alden_of_carmel_story.htm#s_126
Nicely done.
It is a wonderful shoe in so many ways.
same size for me
What this means, as a practical matter, is that you bar lace very few models. I bar lace virtually every model - bal or blucher, odd or even**. IMO, it presents an overall cleaner look. Some see it differently and I have no problem with that.** With odd eyelets, I use a single diagonal pass in the lacing - at the very top - and it's less noticeable due to the bows and shoelace ends. In many models, particularly bals, it is not noticeable at all.
Wonderful.If forced to choose, I would take this stock model over nearly every model offered on a limited run basis.
I would suggest trying on the Chambord II before buying it. I found the ankle area to be exceptionally wide - indeed, for me, too wide.
I was there almost exactly one year ago. They had almost no shell at that time too.