or Connect

Posts by Perlorian

Nearly new 'Gather' cargo pants from Japanese brand Minotaur, from SS12, i believe. Excellent construction. Really well-made pants. Waist measures 36" but is very unforgiving. Works best for 34". Anyway - i'm only selling as i've put on weight and can't fit in them anymore. Fit is nice regular slim throughout.
Nonnative hoodie in medium grey, size 3 (Japanese large- good for medium). In excellent condition. Asking $125.
Just bought this off eBay and am gutted beyond your comprehension that it's too big for me. I'm usually a slim large or fat medium, and seeing as Schneider's stuff is sometimes cut slim, i went for this. I was wrong to do so. This is cut oversized. In reality it's good for a true L or even XL depending on the desired fit. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO TRADE MY SIZE VI FOR A V, THIS IS MY PREFERRED OPTION. I came close to keeping it, as it's absolutely the best piece of knitwear...
Pair of Alden black shell cordovan plain toe boots for sale. Special make up (AF43) from Alden of Carmel. I've decided that one pair of fancy shoes is enough for me. I've had these around 18 months and have only worn them five or six times. They're incredible, though, and will last forever. They should go somewhere they're appreciated. These are a size 9eee on the Trubalance last. Asking $330 plus shipping from the UK.
Pair of Alden black shell cordovan plain toe boots for sale. Special make up (AF43) from Alden of Carmel. I've decided that one pair of fancy shoes is enough for me. I've had these around 18 months and have only worn them five or six times. They're incredible, though, and will last forever. They should go somewhere they're appreciated. These are a size 9eee on the Trubalance last. Asking $330 plus shipping from the UK.
Our Legacy polo shirt. 50/50 cotton/linen mix. Really nice weight and slouchy fabric for summer. This is from SS12. Think i wore it and washed it two or three times. Asking $55
J Crew Cotton/Cashmere mix knit. size medium. Worn once or twice only. Asking $30
J crew navy hoodie, worn a few times. In good condition. Asking $45.
Band of Outsiders/this is not a polo, size 3 (m/l). Barely worn. Perfect for summer. Asking $55.
YMC cardigan. Worn a handful of times. Lovely condition. Size large and fits medium/large depending on how you like it. Asking $60 shipped.