or Connect

Posts by Perlorian

BNWOT Nonnative Trooper q/s sweat from SS14, black, size 3. Great thing, but just haven't been wearing and i need the cash, so it must go. Original retail was around $375, I'm asking $100 plus shipping from London, UK. Measurements: shoulders: 46cm pit to pit: 55cm back length: 71.5cm sleeve (pit to cuff): 25cm
BNWOT Our Legacy raglan charcoal Splash knit from SS14, size medium. Lovely knit, just haven't been wearing it at all so it must go. Original retail was $240, I'm asking $100 plus shipping from London, UK. Measurements: shoulders: raglan pit to pit: 56cm back length: 68cm sleeve (pit to cuff): 55cm
APC 100% camel striped knit from a couple of years ago. Size medium and fits true. Only worn a handful of times at most and in perfect condition. Wool is amazing. Cost $400 new. Asking $100 plus shipping from London, UK. Measurements: shoulders: raglan pit to pit: 53.5cm back length: 69cm sleeve (pit to cuff): 48cm
BNWOT Patrik Ervell taped seam macintosh, from SS14. Size large but fits slim, so good for M-L. Incredible tech wool fabric, totally waterproof. Great jacket, just haven't been wearing it and i need the cash so it has to go. Original retail on this was around £850 ($1300). I paid £500 ($815) in the Tres Bien sale. Asking $315 plus shipping from UK. Measurements: shoulder: 47cm pit to pit: 55cm Back length: 89cm Sleeve (pit to cuff): 50cm
Beautiful slubby linen mac from SEH Kelly. Size large and fits between medium and large. Worn a couple of times, but its been languishing in the closet for a while, so I'm letting it go. Really nice relaxed piece. Linen is very good quality and heavy, so can work for three seasons. Original retail was around £265 ($415). Im asking $140 plus shipping from the UK. Measurements: Shoulders: raglan Pit to pit: 56cm Back length: 86cm Sleeve (pit to cuff): 52cm
Post O'Alls red tartan shirt from SS13. Worn once. Size medium and fits true. Just a little small for me as I'm between medium and large. Great shirt in perfect condition. Retail was over £200 ($315). Asking $125 plus shipping from the UK. Measurements: Shoulders: 44.5cm Pit to pit: 55cm Back length: 75.5cm Sleeve (pit to cuff): 54cm
Brand new without box (worn once for 20 minutes) Common Projects Achilles in Washed Black suede with gum sole. Size 44/10UK/11US. Absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. Apologies for generic pic, but as stated - they're the same exact shoes in perfect condition. Im just not wearing them so figure they should go somewhere they will be appreciated. I don't know whats wrong with me, but i find myself wearing Converse only these days. Asking $200 plus shipping from UK.
Brand new McKinlays x Nepenthes Sherwood boot, in Khaki suede. UK 9.5/US 10.5 and fits true. Worn once for 20 minutes maybe. Original retail was £295GBP from The Bureau. I'm asking $195 plus shipping from London, UK.
Richard James 100% cashmere bobble hat from AW12. Hand knitted in Ireland. Worn a few times. Superb quality - thick, rich and heavy cashmere. Finest i've ever handled. Original retail was £200GBP. Asking $80 shipped from UK.
JohnUNDERCOVER (Undercover sub-label) JUM4407 long shirt from SS14. Size 3 (Japanese Large). Fits medium. BNWOT. This is the greatest, but unfortunately it's just too slim across the shoulders/back for me. Totally unworn, just tried on a few times. Original retail was $575, asking $225 plus shipping from London, UK. Measurements: Shoulders: 44cm Pit to pit: 55cm Back length: 90cm Sleeve (pit to cuff): 48cm