or Connect

Posts by SantosLHalper

They might be OK with a pair of white socks.
Quote: Originally Posted by ken I'm a lead man, myself, soldering all day w/ Pb-solder. Put some maraschino in it and you've got yourself happy hour. I don't think I've ever had the chance to try a Coke w/real sugar (instead of hfcs). Anybody know if they're available anywhere? I think it's still made in Mexico with real cane sugar. You can probably google it and buy it online from a US-based vendor or try your local mexican market. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by etl coho: that drop from your seat to the handlebars is ... insane. I get groin pain just looking at it. Had a similar drop on my Bontrager Race Lite mtb back in the day, which eventually ended up not being such a good idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by beasty In fact, I noticed many raw jeans have lesser interested buyers if they are washed. As for your 1st line, of course its the same thing as buying used unwashed denim. 1. Chick unwashed after banging like unwashed jeans - Check. Seen it too many times cos she is too exhausted. Many chicks dont shower regularly anyway. 2. Chick bearing the 'scars' of past banging like wear and tear in unwashed raw jeans -...
Quote: Originally Posted by beasty Actually I dont see whats the big deal. Many guys bang the same girl and she gets 'passed around'. On the average, a normal girl gets more than 6 sexual partners in her life time. Unless you are the first and last guy to screw her, you will always get sloppy seconds. Thats just a fact of life. Yeah, that's totally the same thing as a buying a pair of used jeans, which incidentally, I have no problem with...
Do you have measurements for the rag and bones?
Consider this another vote for Leather Goods Connection. I've got a double d-ring belt that I love. If I recall, it was less than $50 with "upgrades" from their basic options. The fact that you can get your belt fully customized and their turnaround time is less than two weeks is pretty sweet. I've also had a brown leather belt from the Gap that has taken on a nice patina over the past few years. It was on sale for $5, IIRC. Not the greatest quality leather, but...
I've been on for about a year. It's been good for work so far. I've actually had success posting job openings and getting back good, qualified resumes from people on there. I'd be interested in hearing if there are certain things other members are doing that are increasing their own hits, either from headhunters or otherwise - e.g. playing with the keywords, joining groups, or if they just happen to have a profession that is in demand.
Check out the fades on this kid's overalls: http://www.flickr.com/photos/library...ss/2179121221/
^^damn, I'm jealous.