or Connect

Posts by SantosLHalper

Engineered Garments Andover jacket in heavyweight charcoal flannel. 3 roll 2 with flapped, chest, side and ticket pockets. It's from a few seasons ago, but I've worn it very sparingly. Measurements: 23" pit to pit 26.25" from top of sleeve 29.25" length from top of the collar The jacket has never been altered and fits in line with other XL products from EG. Paypal preferred. Shipping in the US is included. We can work something out if you need INTL shipping.
Black Sebago Lighthouse boots in size 11. Nice boots, just didn't wear them that much. They fit true to size - I am an 11 or 10UK in most shoe sizes and these fit perfectly.
Antonio Maurizi double monks, size 12. Runs a little small - I wear 11 in most other shoes. Worn only a few times since purchase a few years ago. Never could fit them into my wardrobe and I now work in a pretty casual environment, so they need to go to make room for something else that I will wear. Price on the box is $220; current price is a reflection of my desire to get them out the door more so than anything else.
Brand new in box Frye Alex Camp Mocassin in grey suede. Seems to run a bit smaller than an 11, so best for a 10 1/2 or so. For what it's worth, I wear an 11 or 10UK in most ever other shoe out there. Retail was $150. Purchased at a steep discount on final sale, hence the price, which is more a reflection of my desire to not have them in my house any longer than anything else.
Incredible shirt, wish this fit me right. Medium weight blue oxford cloth, two pockets, with tartan accents on shoulders and inside cuffs. Pit to pit: 23" Shoulder: 17.75" Length from bottom of collar: 30" Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26" Bought new from Gilt a few months ago for $80, retail was around $150. I don't recall having worn it aside from trying it on. I have the tags but they are unattached. A seriously awesome shirt. $60, paypal preferred.
Awesome chambray from the ill-fated Hickey line a few years ago. Great construction and details. Of all the chambray shirts, I like this one the best but the fit never quite worked for me. Like many of the Hickey products, it runs pretty slim in the arm but if you can pull it off, it's pretty flattering. I would trade for an XL if anyone has one. Yes, there's a pot leaf on it on the back of one of the arms. It can be removed with a seam ripper. For sizing's sake,...
More off-white than white, but a wardrobe staple nonetheless. Seems to fit slightly narrower in the shoulder than the typical RRL size large. Pit to pit: 23" Shoulder: 17" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Sleeve from shoulder seam: 26.5" New with tags, never worn. Retails at $145. $50 (was $60), open to offers but this is a great deal on an unworn RRL shirt. Paypal preferred.
Fast shipping and excellent communication from Pronxs for a Tanner belt I bought from him.
I've had the best results with Paul Bertolli's recipe from Cooking By Hand, which does brown the meat. He also advocates for skirt steak, dried porcinis and prosciutto or salami scraps. There is very little tomato in it. If I make it for myself, I follow the recipe pretty closely. If my wife gets involved, I have to add a fair amount of tomato to satisfy her southern italian leanings. Definitely the king of italian sauces.
I went last year during a business trip. It's possibly the best chicken I've ever eaten. Got the medium. It was hot enough, but I can't imagine putting down the extra hot. Someone else I was with recommended Loveless Cafe for their chicken, so we also went there. It doesn't even hold a candle to Prince's.