or Connect

Posts by robbie

2-6 times, depending on the recipient.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini That's the same fabric Mauro used and then LVC, too, right? Yes, I think so. I know Roy made a one-off pair and people have been ashking about him not making more since. I think Left Field uses the Cone Duck aslo.
camouflage: red camouflage,pink camouflage,blue camouflage, camouflage!
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit Still holding out for the slim fit model in selvage duck fabric... you, and at least 158 people from superdenim. If Roy ever decides to do a full run of anything in Cone Duck it'll be gone the second the internets get word of it.
FINAL DROP 85 shipped. Looking to sell these, I need to pay some bills and buy some concert tickets.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS I've got to say with conviction: American Beauty. very much so. 1999 was probably the best year for film in my lifetime: Fight Club Magnolia American Beauty Office Space Being John Malkovich Eyes Wide Shut South Park : Bigger, Longer, Uncut Man on The Moon Election Detroit Rock City
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Face it, if for no other reason, you'd watch it just for the Americana. Mesozoic Americana!
I don't think I could ever spend this kind of money on a pair of sneakers, but gawd these look beautiful :
I saw it June 24,I was one of 3 people in the theater when it was over. So many people got up and left. When I left the theater the couple who sat the movie out asked for a refund. I don't think the vast majority of people who will see it in the upcoming weeks will 'get it'. It is incredibly ambitious, visually appealing, but could have been executed differently. I will see it again, and honestly I hope it cleans up at awards. It deserved the Palm d' Or, and anything...
It's a classic for a reason : Bass Weejuns