or Connect

Posts by brett.

Soon to be stocked at Assembly New York as well. Stay tuned.
SS10 Hooded Field Jacket in Black by Robert Geller. In near perfect condition. Measurements: Sleeve: 26" Pit to Pit: 22" Length: 27" Shoulder: 17.5" 70% cupro / 30% cotton Made in Japan
Beautiful Robert Geller Cadet Bomber from SS10 collection. Features: 5 button snap button / dual zipper closure 2 slant hip pockets / 1 slant chest pocket Inside breast pocket Measurements: Sleeve: 26" Pit to Pit: 21" Length: 24.5" Shoulder: 17" 50% cotton / 50% viscose made in japan Condition: Small pull in the fabric (shown in last picture), barely noticeable and does not take away from the amazing quality of this jacket. 8/10 One of Geller's signature pieces at a...
Haven't found myself wearing these too much lately. A little bit of wear on heel of sole, but thats about it. Asking $100 +shipping. Good price as they're a little bit worn but still in great condition! No box, but dust bag is included! Measurements: Approx 12 1/4" from heel to front toe Approx 4 1/4" at width at widest point.
Assembly Long Blazer in herringbone. Like new with just a little bit of pilling on the sleeve cuffs. This one I wore more as a jacket with the closure open with a t-shirt underneath. 2 pockets at the hip, 3 buttons closure with an oversized drop shoulder fit. Partially line in body, fully lined in sleeves. Meausurements: Sleeve - 25" Pit 2 Pit = 21" Length: 30" Shoulder: 21" 45% Acrylic 30% Polyester 20% Wool 5% Other Fibers MADE IN THE USA
Beautiful, barely worn jacket from last fall by Christophe Lemaire up for grabs. Features 2 button flap chest pockets 2 In-Seam pockets at the hips 2 adjustable belt straps on the back at hem for a tighter fit. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19.5" Lenght: 25.25" Sleeve: 23.75" Shoulder: 16.5" Collar: 1.75" 100% cotton. Always open to offers!
Beautiful, barely worn jacket from last fall by Christophe Lemaire up for grabs. Features 2 button flap chest pockets 2 In-Seam pockets at the hips 2 adjustable belt straps on the back at hem for a tighter fit. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19.5" Lenght: 25.25" Sleeve: 23.75" Shoulder: 16.5" Collar: 1.75" 100% cotton. Always open to offers!
Brand new with tags! Bought this with employee discount so I'm asking below original retail of $534. Love this jacket, it's just a little too big for me... Traditional jean jacket of trademark tailoring with curved hem and blanket lining. Large, hidden side slit pockets. Metal shaft buttons. 95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane / Made in Japan Measurements: Pit to Pit: 20" Length: 27 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Shoulder: 17 1/4" Asking $350 +shipping Cheers!
Brand new with tags! Bought this with employee discount so I'm asking below original retail of $534. Love this jacket, it's just a little too big for me... Traditional jean jacket of trademark tailoring with curved hem and blanket lining. Large, hidden side slit pockets. Metal shaft buttons. 95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane / Made in Japan Measurements: Pit to Pit: 20" Length: 27 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Shoulder: 17 1/4" Asking $350 +shipping Cheers!
Beautiful Christophe Lemaire jacket from SS12 season in near perfect condition. So hard to let this one go. Don't sleep on this one. Features: - Pockets galore, living up to its name. Seriously, you can carry all your sh** with ease [3 outer pockets, 4 pockets on the inside of the garment (2 of which have zip closures)] - 2 gromet holes in each pit. - 4 button closure with snap button mandarin collar. - It's a "spring" jacket, but layer with this guy and it's...