or Connect

Posts by seanrye

BLK DNM black skinny tapered jean. Size 32. This jean is an excellent fit, boxy top block that sits a bit low on the wearer's hips then tapers down from the knee to a skinny hem opening. waist-16.5" thigh-11" hem-7" Inseam-34" Paypal only. Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping welcome at an extra fee.
Sold
$650 Retail Limited Edition Completely Sold Out at Restoration hardware Handcrafted in the USA Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat completely zipped) Chest (armpit to armpit across chest): 20 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff): 26 Inches Back Length (from base of collar seam down back to end): 26 Inches Shoulder to shoulder horizontally across back: 17 Inches Pioneers in motorcycle apparel Schott NYC has partnered with...
PM sent
inseam is roughly 34"....they were never hemmed
Great fades and still life in these. SOLD! paypal to add 3% to cover fees
My Triumph
Thanks for the suggestions, I found a discount on my bike forum for britishmotorcyclegear.com and picked up a Belstaff Mojave - athough it is a wax cotton jacket (which I specifically said I didn't want!) it does however include CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows so hopefully it will be sufficient.
Does anyone have any good suggestions on a motorcycle jacket that offers good protection and looks good? I like the look of the wax cotton jackets but they just won't hold up very well in the case of an asphalt slide - hate that I'm even thinking about that! Anyway, point me in the right direction if you have any suggestions.
I'm looking for a pair of Allen Edmonds Hinsdale in brown, 9.5D. Need to be in good condition.