or Connect

Posts by americanidle

Can you post the measurements in inches?
Can I get the measurements?
Black side zips in west Hollywood for $99 without any coupons or codes. Seems like a pretty solid deal to me, trying to figure out how to polish out the grey mould finish to get back to black.
Black side zips in west Hollywood for $99 without any coupons or codes. Seems like a pretty solid deal to me, trying to figure out how to polish out the grey mould finish to get back to black.
Hey, I'm a big fan of lova clothing--I actually know giuseppe and nick in la--and I'd definitely be interested in checking out the jeans. I'm also in Berlin on vacation for another 5 days, so if there's any chance I can come by to see them that would be cool. I'd buy them sight unseen except with those particular jeans the sizing could vary a lot from run to run; I've had a 32 that was tts but a that fit like a 31 and a 32 that fit like a 34, etc. if nothing else, can I...
What color are these exactly? I can't seem to tell from the photos, looks like either grey or a washed out black.
What color are these exactly? I can't seem to tell from the photos, looks like either grey or a washed out black.
I hear a lot of people complaining about how long it takes to stretch their APCs, so I thought I'd share. I'm in a bit of a unique situation as I have large thighs and a relatively smaller waist--25" for the former and 31" for the latter--so I made an accommodation with the described method. Definitely not for everybody, but effective nonetheless. Plus, I never bothered to break them in by wearing them, and it only took about 20 minutes of actual effort. And now the fit is...
Bought this pair of new-old-stock APC Petit Standards online without understanding how serious the "vanity" sizing on these things really is. Said screw it, went to Barneys and sized down again to 31 for the perfect fit. Jeans are brand new, only been tried on once, which was enough for me to realize they were a bit too big for me. I took the following measurements for reference: Waist - 17" Inseam - 34" Front Rise - 9.5" Back Rise - 13" Thigh - 11.5" Knee -...
Does anyone recognize the brand/model jacket that Mark Ruffalo wears in The Kids Are All Right: