or Connect

Posts by tazmaniac

Got my Rangoon. Can't wait to have it made up into nice staple suits...
pricedrop
In that case, I apologise. Misunderstanding on my part.
Looking at your affiliate thread, I wouldn't be too confident in critiquing shoes made by other manufacturers, but that's just my opinion.
No, I agree. The five button vest belongs on a suit. Mine has three buttons and forms a deep U. It allows to leave the coat unbuttoned. The five button vest on Cooper looks very Italian to me. That said, he still looks very good and certainly much better than anyone without any waist covering whatsoever.On top of that, Cooper didn't feel the need to stick his hands into his pockets all the time. I think that looks terrible and inappropriate. Channing Tatum was one of the...
Cooper wore Ferragamo according to NYTimes et al.
@dieworkwear If you are still on the fence, this is my fitting of the Agnelli tweed (I am also a size 36):
I just realized this probably doesn't belong in the Solito thread. Will post again in unfunded liabilities.
If you are still on the fence, this is my fitting of the Agnelli tweed (I am also a size 36): [[SPOILER]]
I don't have one ready and it's not really the season, but I might try to snap one if you give me some time. The green sport coat a few pages earlier is also mine, done up pretty similarly to the RAF (and also in LL linen, "camo" color).