or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

A HUGE thanks to everyone that sent me a PM. I've been in my inbox since I posted that as every time I sent out a PM, I got a new one. I'll send out info soon. However, a person with the initials RM is involved and I don't have your SF username from previous PMs/secret santa. I have an idea, but if your real initials are RM, would you mind PMing me to confirm your username? Thanks!
I look forward to hearing how you do!
Thrift thread regulars: I started a PM chain on Friday and within an hour or two, I'll be taking care of it. If anyone else would like to get in on it, please PM me immediately. For those that aren't in the loop, feel free to PM me for details. Sorry for being so cryptic Thanks!
I suppose a bit too dressed up to be at a used clothing store Wow, I just watched a mint pair of those go for something like €400. Well done!Most shoes I find are in the €15-30 range, so it's not often that I buy them. There were €6 for some odd reason.Wow, nice find!
I went to a thrift shop after work, so I was a bit dressed up. As I left, a woman followed me outside. She came up to me and asked if she could talk to me for a couple of minutes. She starts telling me that she's out of a job and needs some work. I said that I was sorry to hear about that, but I don't have any work. She asked me if I was sure a few times and said that she would like to talk to me in private. I didn't really get it, but said that I was sorry, but I really...
Congrats! I was actually thinking about you guys in Canada and whether you have your own system, call centers, etc. or whether you're forced to deal out of country for everything.
I'm glad to hear that. It's part of the reason I enjoy the hobby so much. I meet people that collect certain types of items or are just looking for something decent and cheap. I was propositioned for sex by a prostitute at one point, but that's another story. Anyway, cheers from here!
A few finds...Loro Piana 70/30 cashmere/silk. Weird as it must be a women's jumper, but it's a size 50. Odd shape to it, but it's Loro Piana, so I won't complain!Versace frames. Incredibly short arms on them. [[SPOILER]] Burberrys tieTie for myself. These are the types of things I love finding. It's a beautiful (in my opinion, of course) tie from a local high end shop. Pretty recent and flawless....dirt cheap. [[SPOILER]] BallyMagnanniPaul Smith T-shirtTod's. Funny story...
I was happy to find out this morning that I am a power seller, something really unexpected. I've never really looked into it as I thought you needed higher volume than I do. I quickly looked at the benefits of it...discount on fees, a direct contact in customer service, etc. What I had hoped for was discounted shipping and finally saw that it's offered on some services. I use Hermes Paket Service for all packages within the EU and it said that there are special offers for...
Had something similar happen a couple of weeks ago. Two different people, each with one feedback, bought items. Both paid and left positive feedback. Good luck!