or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I just wanted to add this.
It's 100% wool with silk lining. It's a size 50, presumably EU. It was made in Italy.Looks like a bit of damage. You can have it repaired at a (significant cost) or leave it as-is.
A couple of quick finds...Adonis jacket...by Isaia. I've picked up some of this for myself and love it. I love the fabric/colors on this one. Normally, I assume there is little interest in my finds due to the shipping. This one, however, was dirt cheap and it's pristine, so it may be more willing to someone for the €16-20 shipping. Get at me, EU 56s. [[SPOILER]] Geo Spirit down parka, shell, vest combo. Really nice. Retail can be pretty high on these, though they lack the...
In for $375.
Are you buying for yourself? To proxy? Flip?Unless it's for the first option, pass. Really, I know you're enthusiastic about this, but before you throw money into flipping, learn a bit more. Think of it in terms of investing in the stock market...if you suddenly found out it existed, would you blindly throw money at stock XYZ without knowing anything about its product or financial track record? A $110 NWT Zegna might be a great flip for someone that has the capital to tie...
Thanks, I have a thing for prints like that...I love Hermès, Ferragamo, Rubinacci, et al scarves. I'm thinking of having a few framed. The baby coat? It is pretty adorable in an old-timey way. Should I have a daughter at some point, we'll be heading out for a night in the town in matching tweed.Nice find on the book!
I may have forgotten to wish Spoo a happy birthday as well. My wife and I share a birthday on the 26th of November, so it looks like a popular month around here. You get discounts for your birthday month? That's incredible. Do you just tell them or do you have some sort of card?
Thanks! A big +8,000 on those cashmere shoes, Fueco. Really cool to see.When is/was your birthday, GMMcL??
I forgot to jump in and wish you guys a happy thanksgiving!I made it out yesterday for the first time in several weeks. Only a few finds...Burberry London tweed. Great patter, ticket pocket, dual vents. [[SPOILER]] Ferragamo Viskose/silk scarf. Surprised by the content, but still interesting. [[SPOILER]] Woolrich parka, made in the USA. I have little experience with the older stuff, is it more desirable or is it not really in demand? [[SPOILER]] It's funny that I found...
I think this guy is the owner: