or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Good to know, thanks! What lens do you use on it?
While £21 does seem a bit much, I've found that many people have no idea how things work when ordering from outside their country. Many, many of my sales go to Germany. I've said it before, but I'm so often asked why I can't/won't ship it cheaper. About half of the questions include something about "well, it only costs €XXX to ship something as a small package!" I don't understand how they think they can compare prices within their own country to international shipping,...
A big thanks to everyone that offered their advice! Truly helpful reading through the responses of people that have far more knowledge in the area than myself. To clarify a few points....I completely agree that upgrading lighting/mannequins/etc. is money well spent. I recently upgraded all of my lighting and I'm happy with the mannequin I'm using. The camera is needed as our two primary cameras are broken. This one will also be used for holidays, get-togethers, etc. The...
^ Never a bad thing, and I would be thrilled for the same reaction. My wife is happy I'm doing it, but was barely able to notice mine.I had no idea that so many were doing the challenge! In that case, I will donate €5 for every person that posts a moustached photo of themself(ves) at the end of the month. The donations will go to the Urology Care Foundation.Please note: I, nor any relatives of mine, have experienced prostate cancer. My normal charities include those...
That's always the case...there is always someone that is faster, better, and knows more. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better off they are. However, you've posted some incredible perfume finds, so I've designated you my go-to person...congrats!
Knowing that, I can only say I hope you get fired, Wes, and I hope the unemployment money holds out (seriously, he wants to get fired and I wish him the best in making that happen)!My beard is seriously terrible. I went ahead and shaved the beard as it's a terrible mix of blonde/dark hair and patchy, at best. I'm going to stick with the moustache until the cops are called. And they will be called.Where is Spoo on this one, he can grow a beard in the time it takes me to...
I thought I'd ask: I read about "No Shave November" last year, but didn't really understand it. Finally, I got some information sometime in October in my post box on the specifics. I am going to attempt to participate in it this year (started on 1 November) and I already had my first person ask me what the deal was with my disgustingly unshaved lip. If anyone else is participating, I'd love to know! If you'd like to get in on it, read up on prostate cancer awareness. If...
You definitely seem to be someone that knows about perfume/scent. Stick around, it's always interesting to see your finds!
Good points from both of you that I'll take into consideration! I'll take a look and maybe PM him still tonight!
Good question, and unfortunately I have no idea. I haven't run a BIN/auction in a couple of years. I can say for certain that if they win the item as an auction, there is no requirement for them to pay immediately. However, should they select the BIN option, I suppose it's possible. I'm leaning towards no though, simply because it's categorized more as an auction than BIN. Again, I'm not sure. I can't even seem to consistently get the BIN - pay immediately option to work...