or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I just took a look at the threads started by Fisher Shard (Banned) and ClarkKent. Shall we compare? Fisher Shard: What do you do for your hair to make them look right? How terrible does social life after college become? (worried 20 year old sheltered as a teenager) Excerpt from first post: - The university is a commuter school, no sense of campus life, not that easy to find people my age group, this is my 5th semester here BUT I AM TRANSFERRING next semester to a...
Check on user ClarkKent? This was my exact thought in reading his recent thread:That was user Fisher Shard and they certainly post along the same lines.
A word that doesn't come up in conversation enough I suppose I was thinking of The Sopranos and the way they often say it. It's nearly identical to the way we say hair (Haar) in dialect. Hoor.
English is native for me, so I speak with a "native" accent, though I suppose native is relative. Either way, I don't have a thick German/Austrian accent unless I'm mixing languages. If I'm speaking English, I'll occasionally slip and use a very German pronunciation and the same using German with an English pronunciation. Either way, this crowd knew I wasn't from the area and found it hysterical that I couldn't understand anything.I do add accents to people speaking as...
Looks pretty dated to me, especially with the contrast trim. It almost looks like something Professor Plum would have worn
While the southwest is nearly my favorite area, the southeast does have something about it. I remember the first time I drove through rural Mississippi. My wife needed to use a bathroom, so we stopped at a gas station on a back country road. I walked in and there was a buffet of delicious fried food in the middle (of a gas station). A couple of customers were standing around chatting to the employee. They looked at me and said something and my reply was simply "I'm sorry,...
Fit pic. Mainly posting this because I had an opportunity to wear my new hat. Admittedly probably not a look for everyone
That's an awesome shirt!If you ever get tired of any of those, send them my way! Funny article and I have to admit that I agree with them for the most part. I know they were just trying to be humorous, but people do pick up things that are almost worn out, out of style, etc.
I have a similar one in green but I like that one much more.
I'll echo what most said on here, but thought I'd add a couple of things.If you're listing nice/popular things with accurate descriptions and good, clear photos, your feedback probably won't factor into many people's decision. Ebay has enough buyer protection these days that unless something is being sent directly from China from a seller with 0 feedback, a lot of buyer confidence exists.Your format will depend on what you'll list. Niche items/brands/sizes are better off...