or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I've been busy at work this week, but I've been watching what comes in without comment. Just wanted to say that there have been some really great finds and fits on here this week! Nat, I was surprised to see you post a fit pic, so unlike you! I've only had a bit of time to get out this week, so just a couple of finds. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
I get that message when I'm listing certain brands...wouldn't think I'd see it for something like Aquascutum though!Don't you hate that sinking feeling you get when communicating with a potential buyer? A series of messages began with asking for a discounted price (I obliged) to what my return policy is to shipping it cheaper. To be fair, they have been polite the entire time, but it always worries me when someone asks a return policy and wants to negotiate shipping...
Couldn't find a clip, but this was the most appropriate scene from The Office: [[SPOILER]]
For starters, a big +1 to what Nat said.It's a widely held belief that things picked up on impulse, deep discount or, in this case, in a thrift shop, won't be things that have a lot of thought put into them. They'll be things you didn't know you wanted/needed until it presented itself. I completely believe that and know that all of us are guilty to some extent with filling a good portion of our closets with one-off items...things that only fit into one particular outfit or...
Nice! I'll follow along for the fun of it. Congrats on that!I'll you you now that I'd subscribe.Great haul overall, but those shoes are amazing!Love that one and wish it fit! Expect to make some money if you list it in 6 weeks.I'd also like to thank the person (forgot who it was) that posted the link to the $600 Tom Ford era thong. I opened up ebay to check the price of something in the US and was greeted by "Inspired by your recent views...." and followed by about a dozen...
You aren't too far off with the lion theory!Nice haul! Two pairs of opera pumps? Are they the same size? It certainly has to be rare that someone owns two pairs of opera pumps these days!Thanks, I love that jacket! It has a great texture to it, thanks again for getting it here!
You aren't too far off with the lion theory!Nice haul! Two pairs of opera pumps? Are they the same size? It certainly has to be rare that someone owns two pairs of opera pumps these days!Thanks, I love that jacket! It has a great texture to it, thanks again for getting it here!
Let's not leap to conclusions and assume it's some idiot, it could actually be a brilliant cat.
Don't worry, everyone is looking through our closets to find something for you.Really though, you posted the same thing twice. Never mind that it's something that everyone is after (charcoal/navy suit) in an incredibly popular size (38).
[[SPOILER]]