or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I made it out once this week, so a few finds...First one wasn't really thrifted. I got it in the mail today from Japan. My neighbors sign for all of my packages that arrive while I'm at work (99% of them), and I think they must wonder what in the hell I do with my life. Today, I had a box from the US, an envelope from Japan, and a small package from Italy. All are vague on their addresses/contents. Anyway, I was going to re-release this pocket square, but I'm not sure I am...
In that case, make it very clear: you don't offer partial refunds. If they are unhappy, then they can return them. If they're satisfied, then they keep them. If someone is simply unhappy with colors, fit, etc., I won't give in to a partial refund. It's either satisfied or not. If you receive negative feedback after they refuse to return them, I *think* you can get it removed under the basis of feedback extortion. They threatened you with negative feedback unless you...
Good to know. Not for myself as a seller, but for those that want to opt out of it. I won't personally buy anything with the GSP as the prices are INSANE. Maybe it's easier for sellers, but as an example, I bought something recently that cost $91. The shipping would have been $28 and another $30 or so in customs fees.Here's an example:
Thank you! I was talking to my brother and I believe I pronounced it "loo loo lemòn" and he though it was a riot.
I can empathize with both of those sentiments. My wife will go along with me, but she dislikes the lack of organization. She does, however, like vintage/antique furniture, lamps, clothes, etc. She's done a complete 180 on that from when we first met.@div25sec9 My wife is the same. She will iron and run out of hangers. She'll have no understanding as to why I have so many "brown" shoes. However, she has started using the word "beautiful" to refer to certain fabrics/colors...
Really sorry to hear about that. Like in all sales, there is a small minority that won't play fair. It sounds like you have one on your hands, assuming that the shoes are as you describe. I recently had a similar experience with an international buyer. They claimed that a sweater I sold them was stretched. It wasn't. My photos were accurate, my measurements were accurate. They're a seller, so I'm fairly certain it was a case of not knowing they were buying a women's...
Saw @mreister's bid come in and congratulate him on his win. I thought I had it at a bargain. In lieu of my purchase, I intend on making a donation to a couple of my favorite charities right after Christmas including SOS Kinderdorf (Austria) and the Ronald McDonald House. A huge thanks to the sponsors of these auctions and to both Fok and unbelragazzo for their time and effort!
NWT yellow Moncler Gui Gillet. Only color/size I have in this vest currently. It's a newer model selling at all of the big stores currently. Price is €300, €280 €250 SOLD but that includes shipping worldwide. I have a couple of other Moncler items available for the time being, PM me if you're after something specific. Includes Certilogo!
Quite few things to address in one thread! I'm waiting to see a couple of the usual suspects chime in...Anyway,Yes, but I'll add "wifey" to the mix. While I'm on the topic, I don't fully understand others' spouses'/partners' objections to buying clothes, new or used. I read it fairly often that someone's girlfriend/wife must give permission to something. My wife has her hobbies, I have mine. Neither of us goes overboard in spending, so I don't feel the need to get her...
In for $600!