or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

That looks great!!
I know there is a fake/real thread, but anyone here have an eye for vintage Gucci? No content tag and the words on the red are "mirrored" and in German. Doesn't add up to me, but thought I'd ask... [[SPOILER]]
Wow, cool find! It's also nice to see someone else here from Europe...maybe you'll understand the prices that I face That's a standard price for the higher-end consignment stores around here as well. Most of the ties are recent (within the last two years or so) and somewhere between €20-40. Ebay.de/at has much better deals on recent ties.
No worries, I'm just out of my element with that type of stuff!
A few things....I was thrilled to see this from quite a ways away. Good news: It's recent and has the cord where the tag once was. Bad news: It's a women's coat and I thought they did a lot better than they do. I paid quite a bit for it even though I knew there was some moth damage on the front, now I think that I may have pad waaay too much. [[SPOILER]] I believe this came from a clothing shop whose owner retired. Not NWT, but I don't think it's been worn. Double breasted...
I'll confirm what you thought and everyone else said...that is awesome!I read that last night and re-read my post. I couldn't figure out how I'd given the impression that I lived in Utah. I'm glad I saw your edit Looks like she's about to nail you with a snowball!+1, that thing looks really useful!I really want to buy a piece of jewelry from stitches, just for the experience. I also hope that piece of jewelry happens to be a pinky ring because I can't imagine trying to...
Wow, congrats! You have to be one of the best customers at that office, so Im'm glad both you and the staff stuck with it!Sure, there's nothing wrong with that. Just write something short and polite asking them that if they were satisfied with it, you'd appreciate positive feedback. Most probably don't leave feedback because they don't think about it, especially if they're new. People are always more likely to voice negative experiences rather than positive experiences.I'd...
Thanks!Looks awesome! I have to ask though, is that your hair at the top of the picture?! If so, how long did it take you to grow it out like that??Wow, unreal. I can't wait for spring and just seeing piles of snow like that is mildly depressing!+1
Cheers! I had a long 60= work week this week and my wife brought home a box of these. It's a big brewer in our region and we just happen to live 2 minutes away from their main brewery! Like I said, I could be completely wrong, I just haven't ever seen it before.Thanks! I'm not sure how receptive the big guys will be to it, but maybe I'll give it a shot. I want to talk about a few topics that I know well and then highlight things for both our European friends and the...
Do you need something cold? You know, for that nasty burn?