or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

2013 Thrift Thread Gift Exchange UpdateKeep in mind the timeline! If you're sending your gift internationally, please have it sent by December 1st! I believe some people have already sent their gifts or will be doing so soon. That's fine. If you receive yours and want to open it, that's also fine.Here is the original timeline: [[SPOILER]] In the original post, I also wrote the following about photographing/posting photos: [[SPOILER]] I ask that everyone use the same...
I just wanted to share a couple of things. I haven't been able to go out for the past couple of weeks, but I managed about 20 minutes today. First: We don't have TJ/TK Maxx here. The nearest is, I believe, in Munich. We certainly don't have Marshalls. That makes that a strange sight! Second: Does anyone have a wife/girlfriend that would like a rabbit fur vest? This thing is awesome, but pricey. It is an EU size 38 and the fur looked to be mint. It's a vintage piece...
Yes.^ What he said.
Hermès uses prints again and again. The codes give some indication as to when the original print was made, but I believe the letters are still unsolved (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Some colorways are more rare than others, but you have to find a collector that needs/wants that particular pattern and color in order to really push the price up. I'm assuming you're looking to sell them? If that's the case, you have some nice ties and they're certainly in demand. I have...
Second thought (because I realized there is BB), maybe you're in the US? In that case, not sure on the Sisley and Marlboro.
^ Those Bijan suits need to be first in your order or posting I believe (someone correct m) that they're fairly recent. At the very least, worthwhile. As far as the Marlboro and Sisley, I assume you're in Europe...I always leave it. The quality leaves a lot to be desired. My wife likes some of Sisley's womenswear, but she'd doubtfully pay full-price.
Looks like a nice scarf, but I think you're in the wrong thread.
While you were certainly joking, it would have been neat to see. I'll join in on the passport-holding:
I personally do adhere to seasonal clothes. Part of it is to get the highest amount and part of it is to maintain a coherence in my store. I sell both new and used items and keep it seasonal, including sales. That's just my own policy though, I can see why others would opt to list all year. I have a few summer items hanging around that will be pulled and stored until they get renewed interest in the spring.It can be expensive to do that, both in space and tying up money in...
Should have taken it before work, but... 1 more for Furinners/Ausländer!