or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I've watched from the beginning as posts roll in criticizing you guys. My recommendation is to avoid posting photos of mistakes that have been made (whether on the part of the buyer or you). That will only add fuel to the fire. It may keep your thread on page 1, but any marketing consultant would tell you to refrain from posting pictures of a suit that you messed up so bad that you had to offer them something new.Just my opinion, but think about it.
I believe that's a self-tying cravat/ascot.
I'm not sure. How well do they fit otherwise? I wear a W30 or W31, but I'd never be able to wear W33s. They're normally too big everywhere that I'd essentially have to have the pants recut. However, I'm not sure if there's as big of a difference proportionally between 33s and 35s. Basically, that's about the threshold of not being worth it/they'll look weird. If it were me, I'd keep an eye out on ebay for a pair that fits and then sell those.I would also bet that someone...
Looks good from here, but maybe someone else will also confirm.
Yes, it's called a split waistband. Incotex makes a lot of pants for Zegna and they normally have a split waistband.
You sure that was a thrift?Before:Two seconds and one of these:...and presto, it's open: Kidding, of course.
I'll be sending a PM to you in the near future to get some details of this place! Awesome!
Sorry, no answer for you. I just wanted to say that it appears as though you're subtly giving us the finger.
Thanks everyone! Getting excited as I've found something Dior every month for the past three months. Prior to that, nothing.I'm not sure, a quick completed search yields quite a few results. I also found this fairly recent classified ad that says they're 1940's-1960's. However, I have no experience with LL Bean.http://www.styleforum.net/t/328356/vintage-1960s-ll-bean-12-hunting-boots-mens-size-10-excellent-condition/0_30
A few pickups from this week. As always, terrible photos. Are they compressed significantly when they're uploaded? Am I an idiot? They look absolutely terrible.Though I've never found Dior jeans, I think these are real. Can anyone confirm that? I'd love to learn how to read the serial numbers to come up with the date! [[SPOILER]] Zegna jacket. Great texture, 50/30/20 wool/camel/silkBreuer shirt.Incotex pants [[SPOILER]] PRL, made in Italy [[SPOILER]] I think someone...