or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I don't have an answer for you, but there is a specific thread for these types of requests. It might get you a better answer to post there rather than in a separate thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/231002/fake-or-real-authentic-genuine-etc-official-thread/0_30
I haven't found anything that tells me exact info, though I'd love it. When you have a shop, you can sign up for some analytics. It will give you the daily number of page visits, unique users, and where they found you (ebay.de, ebay.at, google.com, etc.). It's useful and I read up on it, but I'd love to know when someone shares a link or other key terms. I can see some search terms they use on google or yahoo and I can see terms searched within my shop.I believe there are...
I was dropping it about 10% and then assuming I would get a single bid. I have 15 or so auctions that end on Sunday that I dropped to €9.99. They were selected because they all had a lot of traffic and watchers, but simply weren't selling at the buy-it-now price, even when I reduced it 10-15% for 3 day sales (I have an ebay shop that allows this). One item has 45 watchers on it, most have between 20-30 watchers. I will have a better idea when they end if it works well.I...
Crazy!
Orgetorix hits it on the head and everyone else had great advice as well.Re: free shipping/buy it now/auction style listingsI played around with it for awhile and settled on most listings as buy-it-now. I almost always get the max out of them that way, but it can take some time. What I've recently started (and been very happy with) is having listings last 30 days and then turning them over to auctions. I'm more confident with it, especially items that had 5-10 watchers...
A few recent finds...Paul & Shark pants [[SPOILER]] Z Zegna suitL to R: Atkinsons Irish Poplin, Canali with a stain I didn't originally see, Zegna [[SPOILER]] A couple of firsts: Louis Vuitton, Barba seven fold, untipped PRL [[SPOILER]] Carrera ski goggles
If anyone is ordering still, is it possible to pick up a walnut in 8D?!?!?!
Are they lined? I've seen quite a few linen jackets that couldn't possibly be worn during the summer. I assume these are made for the shoulder seasons...late spring and early fall.
Yes, if you follow through with it. Obviously you aren't going to do it, but simply explain that you won't end auctions with bids and that once you start an auction, you don't end them early. If you're polite with it, maybe he'll just continue with the suit he bought. If he wants to back out of the sale now, let him. Get him to cancel the transaction, recoup your fees and re-list it. If things go sour, make sure you block him.
Frustrating, isn't it? I would love to offer shipping to every part of the world and I do sincerely make an attempt. However, I am really not up for risking feedback/seller status/out of pocket expenses to ship to places that are difficult. I toyed around with the idea of using a private carrier (FedEx, for example), but I think that's just asking for trouble as they collect on everything. Within a majority of the countries in the EU, I'm able to use Hermes Paket Service....