or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

NWT yellow Moncler Gui Gillet. Only color/size I have in this vest currently. It's a newer model selling at all of the big stores currently. Price is €300, €280 €250 SOLD but that includes shipping worldwide. I have a couple of other Moncler items available for the time being, PM me if you're after something specific. Includes Certilogo!
Quite few things to address in one thread! I'm waiting to see a couple of the usual suspects chime in...Anyway,Yes, but I'll add "wifey" to the mix. While I'm on the topic, I don't fully understand others' spouses'/partners' objections to buying clothes, new or used. I read it fairly often that someone's girlfriend/wife must give permission to something. My wife has her hobbies, I have mine. Neither of us goes overboard in spending, so I don't feel the need to get her...
In for $600!
Again, my apologies for being absent as of late. I have been reading along and kept thinking "Oh, I need to quote that!," but I've been busy in December. Some great finds all around. Big thanks (not sure if I ever properly thanked him) to Capnwes for not only doing a proxy, but also loading me up on Chick-fil-A sauce. Seriously, this stuff is a gift from the gods. My wife even tried to hide one of the big containers so I would ration it, but I found it. It's great with...
NWT Loro Piana burgundy jeans. They're a size W31. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries PM me for a quote. Measurements: Waist: 39.5cm Inseam: 89.5cm Total Length: 114cm Leg Opening: 19cm
NWT Fray plaid shirt in pink and brown. Size M, see measurements. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries please contact me for quote. Price: €90 €75 Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 59.5cm Sleeves: 67cm Shoulders: 48cm Length from bottom of collar: 83,5cm
NWT Turtleneck by Luigi Borrelli Vintage. Size EU 50 and 80/20 wool/cashmere. Great navy color. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries PM me for a quote. Price: €165 €150 Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 53cm Sleeves: 65cm Shouldesr: 43cm Length from bottom of collar: 64cm
Cucinelli 100% cashmere zip cardigan. It's NWT and a size 58. Price includes shipping within the EU, PM me for other countries. Price: €360 €325 €300 SOLD Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 57.5cm Sleeves: 66cm Shoulders: 46cm Length from bottom of collar: 73cm
NWT, size 56. It's 80/20 wool/cashmere. Measurements are as follow: Armpit to armpit: 61.5cm Shoulders: 49.5cm Sleeves: 66cm Length from bottom of collar: 71cm Free shipping within the EU, other locations should contact me first. Price: €160 €140 €125 with FREE shipping worldwide! SOLD
New with box suede Borrelli boots. Size 42.5. Box is a bit beaten, but shoes are unworn and come with bags as well. Free shipping within the EU, prices vary to other locations. Price: €350 €325 €300 €250 €225 €199 Now €150! Worldwide shipping is €16.50 (€5.00 inside Austria).