or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Wow, beautiful!You're correct on the fabric content, here's the site I use:http://reviews.ebay.com/TEXTILE-FIBERS-INTERNATIONAL-CODES-amp-TRANSLATION-CHART?ugid=10000000004399884
I'm really sorry that you've got a crazy on your hands, but that quote is hilarious. I'd personally agree with these two:I've had a rough week on ebay. I was going to get a few items out later than I have listed on my handling time, so I let them know. No responses until the end of the week when they all ask: "Where is my package?!"One guy didn't send me a message and instead just left negative feedback, my first ever. It simply says "paid and never got the item." I...
He's a big contributor that has an in depth knowledge of classic menswear. He has a number of bespoke pieces and explains things well. I believe he also won or nearly won an Esquire "best dressed" contest.
Here are some of my finds from yesterday. Like I said, it's nothing terribly exciting. A lot of stuff that is of no real interest here as it's stuff that goes straight to ebay (lots of polos: Lacoste, Fred Perry, PRL, etc.). Availability is of varying degrees...some is already packed for members here, some is going into my closet.A word of warning: I recently went to send a small package to someone on SF that I thought for sure would go for €5.90 (they said cheapest which...
I've actually found 3 of them in the past year. I still haven't figured out which sell better, the silk screened or the acetate/polyester.
I made a trip to Vienna today and hit up a number of stores. I have to say that I expected to see the same stuff, but they must have incredible turnover as the vast majority of it was new. I didn't find anything earth shattering, but I brought home a decent amount. I did see racks of polo shirts, so spring stuff is really coming out to the floor. I wonder if they assume people take late winter/early spring holidays and want to start selling it early or whether they're...
I'm not exactly sure on the maker...though I do know that it's Italian for "hand sewn" (or something close). There is a maker or two that has this on their label though. Sorry I don't know more and tough break on those RLPLs!
Great pictures!Wait, Zegna Sport is crap? The few pieces I've found were fine. Nothing spectacular but nice enough.It's always shocking to watch a crime committed in front of you. I was in Pisa and passed a group of German tourists on the empty sidewalk. Under a map and right next to them, a gypsy had a hand in one of the women's purse. I yelled at them, but it was still a shock.I have the day off from work tomorrow, so I'm going to head over to Vienna. My question,...
A bit higher priced, but I've had these for a couple of years and I love them. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3636437&cp=4450417.10753770&ab=ln_men_cs2_shoes&parentPage=family