or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thanks, but no worries! I am going to be buying some new loafers this spring sometime anyway, I probably wouldn't go with black. Take it easy and let the booze do the work.
Nice! If those jackets came from Udine as the tag indicates, I've been through that area. It's a couple of hours away, on my way to a weekend beach area in Italy. Not sure what help I can offer, but I can look it up next time I go through....though that won't be until it warms up a bit.Also, what color are those BB loafers and would you be willing to provide an insole length?
Yes, and I forgot to use one as well. I curse people when I'm on my phone and I have to scroll through the same images as well. I'm normally pretty good about it, but I've had a good amount of wine
I PMed him on it as well
Thank you both, this is really information that I've needed. I'm still trying to best utilize GS in order to cut down on wasted time.I have general categories for items: jackets, shirts, pants, ties, etc. However, I'm never sure when I can delete ended auctions or used templates. I would like to delete things as soon as it's over, but I'm not sure that's prudent. For example, I will duplicate my tie template to create a listing. That listing then appears in the auction....
Wow! PM sent, and job well done!
Not a lot today. Three of the stores I visited were closed for the Easter weekend, so I was pretty limited.Prada pants, my size. Keeping for now. [[SPOILER]] Conte of Florence golf bag shirt. [[SPOILER]] Pringle poloSilk pocket square:This is actually one of those souvenir sqaures (not a scarf). I never buy them, but I loved the colors of this one. Machine stitched and no content, but almost certainly linen or a linen/cotton blend.
^^ Wait, so you guys do things other than post pictures to the internet of used clothes?
1) There is no more way to tell than you. There is only one picture and no detail. 2) There is a thread for this, no reason to start a thread.: http://www.styleforum.net/t/231002/fake-or-real-authentic-genuine-etc-official-thread/0_30
Don't worry, I have absolutely no spots in Berlin However, I might be down for a meet up somewhere if you two are game. I'll PM you, but my students are still in class until the end of June. I could possibly take a long weekend to Berlin and we could hit a few stores.