or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

He's a big contributor that has an in depth knowledge of classic menswear. He has a number of bespoke pieces and explains things well. I believe he also won or nearly won an Esquire "best dressed" contest.
Here are some of my finds from yesterday. Like I said, it's nothing terribly exciting. A lot of stuff that is of no real interest here as it's stuff that goes straight to ebay (lots of polos: Lacoste, Fred Perry, PRL, etc.). Availability is of varying degrees...some is already packed for members here, some is going into my closet.A word of warning: I recently went to send a small package to someone on SF that I thought for sure would go for €5.90 (they said cheapest which...
I've actually found 3 of them in the past year. I still haven't figured out which sell better, the silk screened or the acetate/polyester.
I made a trip to Vienna today and hit up a number of stores. I have to say that I expected to see the same stuff, but they must have incredible turnover as the vast majority of it was new. I didn't find anything earth shattering, but I brought home a decent amount. I did see racks of polo shirts, so spring stuff is really coming out to the floor. I wonder if they assume people take late winter/early spring holidays and want to start selling it early or whether they're...
I'm not exactly sure on the maker...though I do know that it's Italian for "hand sewn" (or something close). There is a maker or two that has this on their label though. Sorry I don't know more and tough break on those RLPLs!
Great pictures!Wait, Zegna Sport is crap? The few pieces I've found were fine. Nothing spectacular but nice enough.It's always shocking to watch a crime committed in front of you. I was in Pisa and passed a group of German tourists on the empty sidewalk. Under a map and right next to them, a gypsy had a hand in one of the women's purse. I yelled at them, but it was still a shock.I have the day off from work tomorrow, so I'm going to head over to Vienna. My question,...
A bit higher priced, but I've had these for a couple of years and I love them. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3636437&cp=4450417.10753770&ab=ln_men_cs2_shoes&parentPage=family
You're probably not too far off the mark. We get a few decent snowfalls in my city a year. However, go outside the city and they'll get piles of it. I'll try to dig up some pictures from a long time ago that show the snow as nearly taller than me. The snow that's been posted has been pretty impressive though!Here are a couple of photos from last spring at my uncle's, about an hour away. The snow is melting, but you can see the height in the front:Closest glacier to...
I'm using the desktop version purchased through the app store. I'm simply taking photos from iPhoto and dropping them into the listing template. I've recently encountered the problem where they no longer drag and drop. Instead, I have to go through the option of adding an iPhoto image through the menu. Not sure what happened with that.I'm sure the template is the problem. I would imagine the dimensions are set to be too wide and then my photos on the right don't appear...
I've only been using it a short time and I have lots of things to learn. If you're interested in trying it before you buy it, you can download a free copy of it at their website that allows you to do it with a few listings.First of all, I was offered two different versions on the App Store. I chose the more expensive one as it offered things I thought I'd use. I believe, though I may be incorrect, that the cheaper version does not allow you to set times for listings to...