or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

GMMcl - Nice haul! Waffle House: Not a huge fan, but my wife goes crazy for IHOP. If there's a hotel in the vicinity of an IHOP, that's where we stay. At the very least, the hotel has to provide a hot breakfast. My weakness? Chick-fil-a. I dream about it. When I'm visiting, I honestly check out the area of the country to see if they have them. If they don't, I'm disappointed and they had better have something else worthwhile such as STEAK N' SHAKE. Steakburgers are sent...
I don't know enough about shows to say whether this is accurate, but I watched it last year and found it surprising.
Thanks for the help, Brian!I'm giving it a couple of days before I respond to it in the case that they retract it. As soon as it was posted though, I started getting messages from buyers who had just paid asking whether their item was shipped, where it was, etc. Even though their claim was completely untrue, it really messed things up for me. I had one message today requesting that I follow-up on her package with a form that the Post has in order to specifically locate it....
I happen to love when Spoo gives a percentage relative to the authenticity. It's never below 1000%
Debuting on Thursday?Alarm set.
Well done on your part and I like your attitude towards the whole thing.Since you mentioned it, my situation/request got lost at some point...
First of all, InHocSignio, I think you bring up a number of great points. I think VLSI remedied the problem of the personal info and made a good decision to edit it, though I still found it funny. I would encourage anyone to vent frustrations that they have with a seller, whether it's an established retail business or on ebay. I also feel that sellers should be able to warn others about terrible buyers which is essentially what VLSI did in this case.Many of us are dealing...
Aaaaand what are the details on these?
Well then, that's settled, we're both awesome Really sorry to hear that, Ray. Never easy. Great haul and this song never fails to put me in a good mood. Everyone can laugh all they want, but I'm sure anyone listening to it is tapping their foot right along with it Awesome haul. I love finding Etro jackets, you can spot that lining from 20 paces. I also like Seaward & Stern stuff. I had someone proxy a pocket square from Barneys' sale and I've since ordered a few things by...
Wow, glad to see that turned out so well for you! I'm happy for you, but even happier to know that His Royal Smugness lost Wow, quite the turn of events. It's not often people are so humble to admit their mistakes. Congrats.Lots of win in here lately!