or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

In for $600!
Again, my apologies for being absent as of late. I have been reading along and kept thinking "Oh, I need to quote that!," but I've been busy in December. Some great finds all around. Big thanks (not sure if I ever properly thanked him) to Capnwes for not only doing a proxy, but also loading me up on Chick-fil-A sauce. Seriously, this stuff is a gift from the gods. My wife even tried to hide one of the big containers so I would ration it, but I found it. It's great with...
NWT Loro Piana burgundy jeans. They're a size W31. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries PM me for a quote. Measurements: Waist: 39.5cm Inseam: 89.5cm Total Length: 114cm Leg Opening: 19cm
NWT Fray plaid shirt in pink and brown. Size M, see measurements. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries please contact me for quote. Price: €90 €75 Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 59.5cm Sleeves: 67cm Shoulders: 48cm Length from bottom of collar: 83,5cm
NWT Turtleneck by Luigi Borrelli Vintage. Size EU 50 and 80/20 wool/cashmere. Great navy color. Price includes shipping within the EU, other countries PM me for a quote. Price: €165 €150 Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 53cm Sleeves: 65cm Shouldesr: 43cm Length from bottom of collar: 64cm
Cucinelli 100% cashmere zip cardigan. It's NWT and a size 58. Price includes shipping within the EU, PM me for other countries. Price: €360 €325 €300 SOLD Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 57.5cm Sleeves: 66cm Shoulders: 46cm Length from bottom of collar: 73cm
NWT, size 56. It's 80/20 wool/cashmere. Measurements are as follow: Armpit to armpit: 61.5cm Shoulders: 49.5cm Sleeves: 66cm Length from bottom of collar: 71cm Free shipping within the EU, other locations should contact me first. Price: €160 €140 €125 with FREE shipping worldwide! SOLD
New with box suede Borrelli boots. Size 42.5. Box is a bit beaten, but shoes are unworn and come with bags as well. Free shipping within the EU, prices vary to other locations. Price: €350 €325 €300 €250 €225 €199 Now €150! Worldwide shipping is €16.50 (€5.00 inside Austria).
I completely forgot about the SULKA ROBE....UNREAL!
These are all incredible finds. I was actually going to post FDR's speech since it is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, but I thought that it might be in bad taste connecting awesome thrift-store finds to an act of war. I will, however, say that these are all awesome and I may or may not be sending PMs about it (them).