Posts by HansderHund

What's funny is that when I wake up and have my first cup of coffee, I catch the end of the chatter from the night before. For my mid-morning coffee, I get to watch @spoopoker and @barrelntrigger exchange greetings.
...and a couple of clothing related buys. Please ignore the orange/peach colored wall in the closet, I haven't gotten to painting it yet.I've passed up literally dozens of different versions of valets and presses. I grabbed this one because it was so cheap (€5) and came with a guarantee. It's the Corby 7700.Bought at retail, but both my wife and I have fallen in love with it. If you don't have a steam iron, go out and buy one NOW. This one is quiet, holds 1.5L and can do...
Thanks! He's my buddy...we go everywhere together.
Woolrich reversible down vest [[SPOILER]] Three piece [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Went to a lake near my town this afternoon, thought I'd share. Spoilered as many (understandably) don't care. Thrift posts to follow, stand by. [[SPOILER]]
Dug this out tonight as well...forgot I owned it. Pretty cool.
I'll stop by next time I'm in the area and take a look. I'll see if I can grab some photos. There is also a vintage shop that always had a ton of '70s-'80s sportswear. A ton of Filas, Lacoste, and Head tennis shorts...you know, the short ones with thick waistbands and trim. If anyone has any interest, let me know. The place is in Vienna, so it may take some time to get back to it.Ha, they also make a lot of skis, so it makes sense. I asked my wife and she thought German.
The trench? It's just an older Burberrys' cotton. I currently have about 3 sizes in various shades of beige.I'm about as far from a sneaker head as it gets, but it's a French tennis brand I believe. Tennis shop nearby carries a bunch of stuff from vintage deadstock to current stuff, a lot of it was made in France. Cool shoes!
Picked this up a few months ago but just brought it out of storage. I completely forgot about it. Dead stock, wool lined, throat latch, and AWESOME. [[SPOILER]] A couple of other things... [[SPOILER]]
I have no idea..I swear it looks terrible here. I'm starting to wonder whether it's just me or my eyes, but I really don't think it is!