or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

NWOT V-neck sweater by Loro Piana. It's 100% cashmere and an EU 50, but see actual measurements. While it's NWOT, there is a faint dark area across the chest. It's honestly hard to photograph, so it might not make a big difference to you. I believe it is actually light dust from storage, but I can't be sure. Anyway, the price of €235 €220 includes shipping within the EU, other countries please PM me. SOLD Armpit to armpit: 57.5cm Sleeves: 64.5cm Shoulders: 46.5cm Length...
It's been brought up a few times, no word on it yet. I feel like it's been commented on since the last update, but I feel like it's happened for a bit longer than that. It shows the previous 30 days (or so) for me when I run a search.
NWT, 100% cotton Brunello Cucinelli polo shirt. Long sleeved and slim fit. It's tagged L, but check the included measurements. Price of €155 €140 includes shipping within the EU, other countries please PM me. Armpit to armpit: 55cm Sleeves: 68cm Shoulders: 49cm Length from bottom of collar: 71cm
New with tags, 100% cotton Loro Piana pullover. It's tagged an EU size 52, but measurements are listed. Price of €170 €150 includes shipping within the EU, other countries please PM me. Armpit to armpit: 54.5cm Sleeves: 64.5cm Shoulders: 48.5cm Length from bottom of collar: 69cm
Happy birthday, Barrel! Which birthday is it?!
New with tags, 100% cotton pullover from Loro Piana. It's tagged an EU size 50, but measurements are listed. Price of €170 €150 includes shipping within the EU, other countries please PM me. Armpit to armpit: 54cm Sleeves: 64.5cm Shoulders: 48.5cm Length from bottom of collar: 69cm
Best wishes to everyone during the holidays. For those that don't celebrate Christmas, I wish you and your family a nice couple of days off from work. This thread has always been leisure reading, but it's also full of information and insight. Wishing everyone the best!
Yes. I don't have problems with any post within the thread. If it's uninteresting, I just scroll past it. I think it's fine that people talk about anything/ask questions. However, in the last couple of months, it's the same questions that have been repeated dozens of times, all having to do with value. It also takes very little research to figure these things out and I don't understand why someone wouldn't give it a shot on their own.Agreed. Menswear has always been a...
I don't think you're wrong...your reasoning makes sense. I was trying to avoid the suggestion of going the banker route. In my mind, magicians themselves have some sort of "mystique" about them, and I was hoping to pass that along. I understand that you wouldn't want to put on eyeliner and perform tricks for an audience. I suggested a black suit simply because, for evening events, it offers a stark contrast (black suit, white shirt) and therefore a certain "elegance" seen...
It sounds like you have an idea of both what you want and don't want in your look. I will try to offer suggestions that aren't necessarily concrete and (for the most part) are at your choosing. 1) Don't button the bottom button on your suit. This is a standard. The suit is cut in a way that closing it at the bottom will be less flattering. In short, it's just not done. 2) Your jacket is too long. If it's a long, try a regular. If it's a regular, try a short. 3) You're...