Posts by HansderHund

My pleasure. Here, I will see it often. It's something that's common enough that most people won't give it a second thought. When you get into German cities, it becomes rare to see in a daily life type of situation.Lederhosen is normally reserved for festivals and other events. You'll also see this type of clothing worn to "traditional" weddings. The bride, groom, and all guests are expected to wear traditional clothing. It's also used for certain clubs.There are very...
Several people have found Austrian jackets and questioned how they're worn. Here is an example I took of a guy wearing one. Not particularly well dressed, but I thought you guys might be interested nonetheless.
@thefastlife: I've always had a love affair with tie chaos. You never know what you're going to find and rarely will you break the bank on them. @AMProf: We were in NOLA a few years ago and it was a neat city, food was great. I can't remember where we went, but we still talk about it. My wife had a great gumbo (or something similar to it). We'd go back for the food alone. We weren't crazy about Bourbon St...had always heard about it and it was about what we expected. On...
$1,636.25. The winner will have 0 feedback and be from Kyrgyzstan.
Boom, roasted.- The Office
Phones everywhere would explode.
@barrelntrigger: Looks like you had a blast! It's really interesting to see the different aspects of life there, appreciated the upload! To everyone else: I will pistol whip the first motherfucker that quotes barrel's post in its entirety (or says shenanigans, for that matter).
Thank you, it's a lovely color. I'm attempting to get the same jacket in more sizes. If you have interest in a 54, just let me know and I'll see if I can get one. I'm waiting on an order that will hopefully have one in my size as well, I'm just not sure when it will arrive.
Ahh, I thought it was any type of blend. Not to get too off-topic, but can you wear any wool blend and any linen blend, just not together?As far as the challenge goes, I really like your submission @Anden. A dark cotton jacket is sometimes a bit tricky to do, but that's done brilliantly.
Great challenge idea, I'll see whether I can come up with something.Forgive my ignorance @in stitches, but I didn't think you wore any type of blended fabric?