or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

That's unfortunate! Someone here (I thought it may have been you?) was afraid they'd send out the wrong packages, but it can happen, especially when you're going higher volume. In the future, I would have had the person send the item back to me rather than have them send it to the person directly. It would cost more in shipping, but I would also be annoyed if someone wanted me to be responsible for shipping something to someone else.
Thanks for the link! The link works...but I signed up in Austria and it doesn't allow me to view the UK items, unfortunately. It must be a UK-only thing?
Never used the site, so I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere. Google revealed a bunch of French sites that link to it and I'm always taken to the main page with Duchamp, ChloƩ, etc.
I just signed up for their site, but I don't see Marinella on the schedule. Am I missing it?
Something like this, maybe?
You're returning something to a store to collect on a value that you didn't pay?
Happy birthday! Which is it??
I apologize for not adding any finds, but there has been very little around here for the past few weeks. I was going to one of my regular spots and this was parked very close to my shop. Austrian Spoo around here? Doubtful, but there was a Ferrari parked in the same spot last week. Bentley (Supersports, I believe?)
As God intended for celebrations. And Tuesdays.Haha, that's great. It's always a quick decision between whether someone is being friendly or has ulterior motives. I was sitting near a fountain in my city a couple of summers ago and a guy was about to sit down near me. I said "look out, there's some bird shit." He said "What?" and I explained. He was an American teacher taking a summer tour. He was travelling solo and I had the afternoon off, so I asked if he was up for a...
I'm not Canadian, but that's a really interesting article!This reminds me...I was in Vienna last week and standing in line to buy a ticket for the underground. A group of men in front of me had purchased single tickets instead of the 24 hour tickets that they wanted and offered to sell me theirs. I also needed a 24 hour ticket, so I declined. A young guy with a rucksack got in line behind me and I asked him if he needed a single ticket or a 24 hour ticket. He looked at me...