or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

This is how it looks...
Didn't read the description close, but they're cheap, staple pants: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIANLUCA-ISAIA-SIZE-36-X-31-GRAY-FLAT-FRONT-WOOL-DRESS-PANTS-/350985931126?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item51b8644976 Edit: I didn't buy them (not my size)/not my auction, obviously
They're bold when they have unread posts, but some are blue, but others are grey. All of them show up on my subscriptions list, so I have no idea?!
I can't really tell anything from the angle of those photos. Can you take some from a distance? Furthermore, that looks like a black striped suit jacket rather than a blazer. Is this the actual jacket you are considering? If that's the case, I'd go a much different direction.
Am I the only one that attempts to flag something as spam and inadvertently likes it? Also, can anyone explain why some of my subscriptions are highlighted and others not? Is there some sort of setting I'm overlooking? It's not a huge deal, just curious.
There are a few words that could describe this... Blödmann, Depp, Vulldoudl (local dialect)@hbkshin If your girlfriend is German, call her "blöde Nudel"
+1, I would have guessed that it was "Canali Exclusive"
There should be a calculator to figure out the cost comparison of having a store vs listing without it. I'd look it up if you're not listing much at any given time. As far as followers, I'm not sure.
It's funny that you said that because I received a message this morning. Someone bought something on Friday morning and it was shipped (to Germany) on Friday afternoon. Marked it as shipped, added the tracking number, etc. There isn't a lot of movement on the Saturdays normally and Sundays will show nothing. I received a message this morning from the guy asking where his item was. I don't know how someone can expect it to be there already.
It was thrown around quite a few months ago that some brands on ebay are sleeper brands...that is, they often can be found fairly cheap. It was fun when people were throwing out various brands that buyers can get deals. I can't remember what was mentioned, but these are normally easy to find decent pricing: - Canali - Converse (new) - Ties & pocket squares - Brooks Brothers If anyone knows any others, add them!