or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

You seem like a nice guy, and I DO like seeing what you find. However, you've been so full of questions leading up to your 500th post, I really just ask that you research things. It's not an attempt to be an ass, but every post has attached questions to which you could answer on your own. Do you want to flip? Perfectly fine with me personally, but figure things out beforehand. I'd love to trade/buy your stuff (sometimes) but really, if you have an interest in menswear,...
Polo II, so it could be suit or jacket. I'm leaning towards suit (orphan). Basically, I wouldn't buy/wear it apart from a suit.Re: Zanellas. I'm not sure. Some wear pleats, some don't. They do flatter some builds. If you're asking about sale price, and I suspect you are, they'll probably sell for less. If that's the case, you could have taken a look at ebay to find the answer.
Was ist Vv?
All of your PRL is Corneliani, not Cantarelli. Great grab on the grey flannel pants, they're a staple and hard(er) to find in decent condition. This should help you in future:HOF: Labels, Heels and Nail Patterns - Secrets to ID the Maker - Ignore the Made in Italy for Dunhill tag...it's incorrect but hasn't been updated. That's a Caruso label.
Recently grabbed this. I liked the "marbling" (for lack of a better word), but it is truly tissue thin. [[SPOILER]]
Crazy, right?!I think someone else sent me a PM about that once. It's not something with which I'm directly familiar, but I remember looking it up and I think it was actually a place in New York City that sold them (not 100% on that).
Agree with ChetB, in all likelihood, it's real. Thrifting is the same here...small shops with limited selection but quiet. I grabbed a Harris Tweed cap the other day and one of the ladies commented that I always grab the quality stuff.Side note about one of the stores I'm in often: I was checking out and they asked me if I'd be back before the holiday. I said it wasn't likely, but that I have a few weeks off at Christmas, so I'd be in soon after Christmas. She said "Well,...
I'd love to help out with it. I'll shoot you a PM to get some of the details!
That makes sense, I wasn't sure if it really was possible. If there are enough DHs that could/would keep up with things, that would be great. I suppose thread-starters could make requests within TransMod to have their thread kept by a DH. In turn you (plural) could assign it to someone. Maybe I'm making this too complicated, but I like the idea.I don't think affiliates sincerely abuse their status, but it would be a step in the right direction towards streamlining...
Great of you to chime in, Fok. My take on it: 1. You're right that things shouldn't be segregated more than it is, people will stop visiting certain areas. 2. Pinning may not be practical, but the ability for thread starters to edit their posts might be useful. It would somehow enable the thread starter to compile useful information as the thread grows. Many downsides to this (inactive thread-starter, abuse of privilege, etc.), but it could cut down on seeing/answering...