or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Can anyone verify this? Everything else looks right to me, but I've never seen one with the back so sloppy. Was it repaired or is it fake? Loop is present. [[SPOILER]]
Awesome, I'll try to make it!! Great look!
Yes, there are a few BBQ places that I crave on a regular basis.The one I always go for just says "Chick-Fil-A Sauce." It's some sort of tangy/creamy mustard. If you ever make it up there, you know you can expect something in return
I wouldn't call it northern Pennsylvania, I'd call it heaven.I bring home a bag full of Chick-Fil-A sauce every time I leave the US. I always ask the worker and offer to pay. One time, a manager was waiting on me and said "You only get here once a year?" and then said here, take a few more and gave me about 20 of them. Great people.
Well, from what I've learned here, a lot of these guys rely on feedback for their fees. Negative feedback results in higher fees or loss of status.If you read above, someone left me my first negative feedback that said "paid and never received the item." Immediately, my open orders, though they had just been shipped (day after payment) started emailing me about their package. I can assume they read the feedback and panicked. It resulted in a number of email exchanges and...
GMMcl - Nice haul! Waffle House: Not a huge fan, but my wife goes crazy for IHOP. If there's a hotel in the vicinity of an IHOP, that's where we stay. At the very least, the hotel has to provide a hot breakfast. My weakness? Chick-fil-a. I dream about it. When I'm visiting, I honestly check out the area of the country to see if they have them. If they don't, I'm disappointed and they had better have something else worthwhile such as STEAK N' SHAKE. Steakburgers are sent...
I don't know enough about shows to say whether this is accurate, but I watched it last year and found it surprising.
Thanks for the help, Brian!I'm giving it a couple of days before I respond to it in the case that they retract it. As soon as it was posted though, I started getting messages from buyers who had just paid asking whether their item was shipped, where it was, etc. Even though their claim was completely untrue, it really messed things up for me. I had one message today requesting that I follow-up on her package with a form that the Post has in order to specifically locate it....
I happen to love when Spoo gives a percentage relative to the authenticity. It's never below 1000%
Debuting on Thursday?Alarm set.