or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I picture your house with closets and chests full of tweed jackets, sort of spilling out of everywhere. Sounds like you had a hectic day, hopefully the week gets better!
I recently opened up an Etsy store to see what it was all about. I know some here are active on Etsy, so I'd be curious to hear their take on it. The listing process is fairly simple. They seem to charge .20USD (not sure why I'm paying in $ as opposed to €) per listing and 3.5% of the transaction. My goal is to move things that would otherwise go unnoticed on ebay. On ebay, the bulk of my sales go to Austrian and Germany. It's as cheap to send a small package to Germany...
Good to hear. Did you give them a handful of tweed on the way out the door?
Chet- INSANE haul! Awesome! Cotton Dockers: Well done on that Kiton! Your size, too? Bonus! Eazy - Coot fit!
I'll take the dark horse and say "Auto Repair for Dummies" and "Betting on Horse Racing for Dummies." Dr. Holdfast, please enlighten us.
I didn't know this thread existed either, but here it is:http://www.styleforum.net/t/272980/the-terrible-fashion-blog-thread/150_30Specifically, it begins at this post:http://www.styleforum.net/t/272980/the-terrible-fashion-blog-thread/150_30#post_6086232
Agreed, hope all is well. Good thing you noticed it and are getting it checked.
While I personally can't wear a hard 3 button suit, I appreciate the look of it on you. Well done, upr_crust!
I quickly checked my post to see if I had made a typo when I wrote "super bowl." I was relieved to find that I hadn't. It's on TV here, though I have no idea how many people are watching it. My brother-in-law is because he loves American football.That's the worst. You can always spot Germans in holiday locales with their socks and sandals. I like it when they pair them with a bag around the waist and a vest that has 82 (empty) pockets, as if they're going to do some quick...
It occurred to me that Sundays are slow on this thread. Is it because most of us are tied up doing ebay related stuff or is it because the Super Bowl happens to be tonight?