or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Everyone okay in your part of the world?Those are great. If you continue with it, I'd love to see any other projects you make!Very kind words. I appreciate your posts and fit pics. I enjoy keeping up with this thread quite a bit. When other people tell me their hobbies in real life, I'm interested. They tell me about archery, rock climbing, windsurfing and a variety of others. I haven't quite yet figured out a way to describe what I enjoy...digging through old stuff,...
I received a nice surprise this year...Additionally, I received a very nice pen engraved with my name.
Hahaha, well, doesn't that make for a nice audition for the entire rest of our lives? We started taking over the primary hosting duties and those with parents and in-laws can possibly attest that it's a big deal. Christmas is now cleaning the house, loading firewood, cooking, etc. Youth is wasted on the wrong people.
Today's the last shopping day to get things organized. I was listening to a charity drive on the radio and people that had benefited from the charity told stories of sudden hardships that they had faced. It's easy to forget that all of us can hit rough spots or a series of events could lead to difficulties we hadn't planned to face. If you have hit some unexpected expenses this year and are having trouble stretching your paycheck to get the things everyone wanted and...
To our Christian members and others that celebrate: Merry Christmas! To our Jewish friends: Enjoy empty movie theaters and great Chinese food! To many others: Happy winter solstice! To our atheist friends: Enjoy another day of the year where you feel confident that you can live a fulfilled life following an accepted set of norms and values that reflect modern society!
I have a sheepskin over the back of a chair:That pillow is one of my favorites, a blue and yellow Hermès pillow.
Thanks for the quick response! I may just try to remove the cover and lube it/check it out. Since it's critical to have in the rain and, as of now, I wouldn't drive in the rain with this car, I need to get it done ASAP. That's what is pushing me to just swap out the entire unit...I don't want to spend the time waiting on the part and replacing it only to have to order something else.As for access, it's not complicated but just a pain in the ass. You have to remove the leaf...
Hi car guys, Does anyone here have experience with Mercedes? I'm not a car guy, but I'm more than willing to work on this one as it's (relatively) user-friendly to me. There are tons of videos and forum posts about it that include a lot of photos. Here are a couple of details: 1999 Mercedes C220 Cdi on the W202 About 6 weeks ago I noticed the mono-windshield wiper was not "fluid," or that it would unnaturally arc at various spots, normally somewhere around the center...
No, look - the Oneders, Lenny.Yeah, it looks like the O'Needers.No, the - the Oneders.Got it, looks like the O'Needers.
I know a lot of you guys battle competition, especially in the major cities. I suppose I have some, but I'm far more of a regular customer on the menswear side than any others I've seen. Anyway, in real life, I like to think of myself as a decent person. I will always let people in when they're trying to hop into a busy street. I'll make sure the person running to the tram/bus/subway gets on by hitting the button. One thing I've recently realized about myself is that this...