or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Dug this out tonight as well...forgot I owned it. Pretty cool.
I'll stop by next time I'm in the area and take a look. I'll see if I can grab some photos. There is also a vintage shop that always had a ton of '70s-'80s sportswear. A ton of Filas, Lacoste, and Head tennis shorts...you know, the short ones with thick waistbands and trim. If anyone has any interest, let me know. The place is in Vienna, so it may take some time to get back to it.Ha, they also make a lot of skis, so it makes sense. I asked my wife and she thought German.
The trench? It's just an older Burberrys' cotton. I currently have about 3 sizes in various shades of beige.I'm about as far from a sneaker head as it gets, but it's a French tennis brand I believe. Tennis shop nearby carries a bunch of stuff from vintage deadstock to current stuff, a lot of it was made in France. Cool shoes!
Picked this up a few months ago but just brought it out of storage. I completely forgot about it. Dead stock, wool lined, throat latch, and AWESOME. [[SPOILER]] A couple of other things... [[SPOILER]]
I have no idea..I swear it looks terrible here. I'm starting to wonder whether it's just me or my eyes, but I really don't think it is!
I know this is the eBay thread, but maybe someone could help. I've tried googling the problem and I haven't gotten anywhere and it's driving me nuts. Suddenly, a couple of hours ago, the text on my screen went to shit. It's as though it's the graphics are off. The edges of icons are also blurry. Some sites are better than others, but it's still noticeable. Details: Mac mini running OS X 10.9.4 I've attempted to: - mess with the display settings - update anything and...
Quite honestly, if it's raining and I forgot an umbrella, I'd take anything...I don't care if it has bank logos, is pink, etc. That said, I don't think it looks "feminine," but who sees the top of your umbrella? I have a few nice umbrellas in charcoal, tartan, and other "masculine" colors/patterns, but it would be hard for me to pick one just based on "isn't feminine." If you're looking for a high-quality umbrella, pick a canvas that you like at one of the usual places....
Are those shorts? Quite honestly, I'm more curious about the houndstooth boots on your left. Were they no-name rubber Italian boots or were they something special?! Edit: houndstooth, not herringbone.
My main question here is why, when you're at the same place, is the weather perfectly fine for both shorts and pajama pants?
Thank you...he is. He loves the postman as he brings him a treat every day whether we have mail or not. However, he does a brilliant job of keeping strangers at bay. The Roma were afraid of him. I refused a Roma woman money once and she started to put some sort of a hex on one or both of us. Hands gestures and pointing at us, swearing, etc. He barked at her in the middle of it and she took off.Thanks! Great looking coffee machine!