or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thanks, Nat! It looked like the photos online, but I thought there may be a similar version or something. Always appreciated!
A few recent finds. Mostly for myself...PRL (Corneliani) 75/25 Wool/Angora [[SPOILER]] A rather rare bird...Church's tie, wool/silk [[SPOILER]] Wool tie, still had the old price tag [[SPOILER]] I didn't know how much I loved this color until I found it. [[SPOILER]] Pocket squares... [[SPOILER]] with a matching ascot. I couldn't find the blue one, not that I need it. I own a number of these as they're fun, but I don't really wear them. I figure that it's one of those things...
Lots of posts with great advice. I think most point towards finishing your degree and I agree with that.Like txwoodworker says, starting a business can have a lot of rewards. It's tempting to do so when there are low startup costs and you don't have a lot to lose. You're only 19, so you probably don't know what you want to do for the rest of your life. You expressed a lack of enthusiasm in your current study program and when one feels that way, they often look around at...
I have to admit that this is true. Between here and the ebay thread, you've asked about everything from what brands to buy at what price, how to light and photograph, how much you should list it and then what to do when you encounter a problem. I, along with many others, have patiently answered your questions and rarely even see a simple "thanks!" You often have to bump your own posts because most have stopped answering.Yes, this is a forum. However, posting your questions...
Great to hear and I love the idea! I have a couple of overnight bags that I bought NOS. They're 1980's Polo Ralph Lauren made in England (possibly by Swaine Adeney Brigg?). Great pieces in canvas and leather. If you'd like some photos for ideas, I'd be happy to help. In fact, I have a couple of ideas in mind if I were creating complimentary pieces and/or a new weekender.
Yep, that's an older scarf/label.
Thanks for the help! I also thought they had a striking similarity to older Polo English-made boots. I assume they're C&Js, so we'll see!
Thanks for the information! It's beginning to sound like every English maker has had their hands on them at some point.Here are a couple of pictures, they're going to be on their way to me, so I don't have the inside markings unfortunately.
Well let's hope someone has definitive answers!
I know it's been brought up before, but I can't seem to find it via search. Who made Cole Haan's shoes in England?