or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Like @sparrow said, they can be tricky. I've recently been through the process of authenticating 3 separate vintage LVs and they can really be hard. Looking good so far I believe, but take a look at the cut of the material. How many pieces are stitched together? How does the bottom look? Any parts of the print cut?
What do the side tabs look like? Inside tag?
[[SPOILER]] The Canali is old, does it look dated?Leave the Ike Behars.The Pringle has been produced within the last 10-12 years, it looks cool.The ties (except the Brioni) and polo probably aren't worth it.Nice find on the Brioni!
This is one of my favorite pictures of all time...
When I clicked, it said not available (presumably here). However, in my mind, I was rick rolled. Same impact.
Were you listing auctions or buy it now? If it were the latter (and 30 day listings) then they'd end after 1 November, so they probably wouldn't qualify.A silly new requirement by ebay, by the way.
Seriously, I'll take it at that price.He's my favorite architect and I've been buying furniture with his aesthetic in mind.
+ 1 to what Spoo said. Catch and release, if that is the case. Some jobs just aren't worth the risk or cost. I would say many shoulder adjustments, all armhole alterations, and most shortenings all fall within this category. They're expensive and you need a skilled tailor. Even if those two factors are met, you'll still end up with something less than perfect.
@rhyme & @Nataku : great hauls! Nat, if you need to get rid of Ny of those ties..... @Orgetorix: I'm sorry, I forgot to congratulate you guys on your new addition! Best wishes!
Yes, that's what I was alluding to.Also, I'm in the market for a leather log strap/carrier. I'd like to have something made in the USA, Canada, Europe, etc. I looked at Filson, but theirs is only in canvas (I'd prefer all leather). I know some of you guys know your outdoors stuff, so I'd love to hear recommendations!