or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thrift(ish) fit from Friday. Strikingly similar to last time, as I wear something similar most days. I would have preferred a blue shirt, but alas, none were to be found in my closet. Cantarelli overcoat Wool/silk scarf (House label) Burberrys blackwatch jacket Incotex trousers Holland & Holland PS Tie from Spoo John Lobb bespoke Oh, and AWESOME fit/coat, @eazye!
Hey guys! What are you talking abou...oh. I'll see myself out.
Wait....what?
Ouch. Normally it's the other way around. I started subscribing to a [LEGAL] proxy service and it's made everything crazy. Not sure when it's allowed to be broadcast here or not.Screenshot of what it was:Edit: Longer version, but may work.
Which case are we looking for again?Can anyone explain why this one went for $50? Just an anomaly?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RAY-BAN-brown-leather-Sun-Glasses-case-by-Bausch-Lomb-B-L-CASE-ONLY-/301488521654?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46321dc1b6
I take it back, these are available as I assume someone here will want/need them (?). NWT, size 34. Don't get made when I talk about shipping...it's going to be around €16.50.Listed at CAD$198 on Wings + Horns site. Looking for awesome trades.
Still catching up on stuff brought back from the US. About 50/50 here with finds from here vs. US. Nothing available, unfortunately.
Those are DDR (East German) border guard coats. I can't imagine they'd be worth anything, though maybe a collector (?) likes that type of stuff.Edit: Ha, late to the game. Window was open for awhile and finally read the posts.
Quite possibly, but these were in the sub $60 range.