or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Cool to see props from any well-known movie. Should anyone ever happen to find any props from The Sopranos, please proxy! That also goes for Airedale terrier stuff. I rarely see Airedales on ties and things, but often see Westies and Fox Terriers.
Sorry to the guys I need to PM, I've been working crazy hours. I'll get caught up ASAP and the plan is to draw names on Thursday! I missed the dog chat last night and have to share mine. He's my buddy.
I still need addresses from the following people. Please get that to me as soon as you get a chance. I don't like to draw names without addresses out of fear that someone disappears from the thread! I need an address from: @dukedishin @Hoofit horse's_ass @Nell @rhz5001 @the2ndhandman @Thrift Vader I attempted to match donations with members. I searched my PayPal account by SF username, real first name, and real last name. I couldn't find payments from the following...
Last call on registration for the gift exchange! I'll accept people through this evening (your time, N. America; Sundayish my time). I'll be going through all of the PayPal donations tomorrow afternoon. If you haven't yet, please shoot a payment to the email address in the PM. I'll send out a PM to those from whom I haven't received a payment. There may be a slight delay in drawing the names, I'll need to wait until @capnwes returns from vacation to draw half of...
@bpk1:Really sorry to hear about that, that's truly terrible. While they/she may be doing a service by reporting fake stuff, it's certainly not the best manner to do it. For starters, people like you are getting caught in this dragnet and A) your stuff may not have been fake, and B) there was no discourse or opportunity to appeal.What really gets me, however, is the tone of the entire message. She's implying that she's a representative of both eBay and The Purse Forum with...
Gift Exchange Reminder Today is supposed to be the last day for registration. However, @capnwes is still away, so I'll keep it open through Saturday. We're sitting at around 49-50 members at this moment and I believe I am caught up on all PMs. I have not checked out all of the the donations, so if you haven't already, shoot a $5 donation to the PayPal address in the confirmation PM. Remember, that money goes to StyleForum's charity drive that begins at the end of...
Haven't been out in a few days, so just a thrift fit. Tie & braces courtesy of @SpooPoker /LuxeSwap. Would have swapped the shirt had there been time, c'est la vie.
I've seen Boggi tailored stuff made by Lardini. Nice stuff for the price point.
If they're super cheap, pick them up anyway. There are tons of collectors in the world that would probably take them!
I've had this same experience at a number of consignment stores; it probably happens to me more often in consignment stores than retail stores. It's funny that it has been mentioned, because I sent this in a PM during a conversation with @SpooPoker a couple of weeks ago:Having said that, I've had nothing but positive experiences with Luxeswap/@SpooPoker. Matthew has always been helpful, informative and punctual with responses. These are some of the many reasons I'm both a...