or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thanks @razl for mentioning my listings! As a result , I'll offer free worldwide shipping until Sunday if you mention this thread.
NWT suit by Maison Martin Margiela, size 48. Pants are unhemmed, but have some damage towards the bottom. You'd need to hem these a minimum of ca. 10.5cm, but then they would be fine. 75% Cotton, 23% Rayon, 2% Elastane. Made in Italy. Worldwide shipping is €16.00 (€5.00 inside Austria). DROP: €300 -> €250 Measurements: Jacket Armpit to armpit: 53cm Sleeves: 66cm Shoulders: 46cm Length: 76 cm Pants Waist: 43cm Inseam (unhemmed): 89.5cm Total length: 113cm Leg opening: 20cm
Great pair of Ludwig Reiter boots. Size UK 10, ca. EU 44. Used with some scratches on the toes. Come with dust bags. Shipping worldwide is €16.00 (€5.00 inside Austria).
NWT Boglioli jacket: dual vents, 50% cotton, 30% silk, 20% linen. Size EU 48, but check measurements below. DROP: €300 -> €250 Worldwide shipping is €16.50 (€5.00 inside Austria). Armpit to armpit: 52.5cm Sleeves: 64cm Shoulders: 46cm Length (from bottom of collar): 76cm
NWT Sartorio jacket. Partially lined, dual vents, size EU 48, measurements below. Fabric is 50% wool, 30% silk, 20% linen. €550 -> €500 Shipping worldwide is €16.00 (€5.00 inside Austria). Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 51cm Sleeves: 60.5cm Shoulders: 45.5cm Length (from bottom of collar): 77.5cm
Was it from ebay or just an ebay member? Either way, it should be the right of second sale. She is (correctly) using the trademarked name to describe the product. If she were to use their name on a different product, use their logos without consent, or use protected photos, she'd be violating the ebay TOS. It sounds like she should be fine.I'm not sure whether this is a global thing, but all makeup/skincare products here must be in their original packaging to be sold on...
The only benefit is receiving the keys to the executive washroom. Kidding of course, I simply assumed you didn't know it was an option. I apologize, carry on!
I know, right? I thought of keeping them as well since sunglass-buying season is past its prime.Yes, German. Größe = size. A 26 is an EU 52 short.Oh, and @Nobleprofessor: You can quote multiple people in one post by clicking "MULTI" instead of "QUOTE." I wasn't sure whether you knew that or not since I often see multiple posts from you in a row. If you already know and are trying to up your post count, feel free to ignore that advice!
I wouldn't say drastically different, I just sincerely hate that period of winter between January and March. I'd take heat and sunshine over fall any day.Here's fall:
As far as the discussion on seasons is concerned, my wife and I toyed with the idea of moving to Malta a few years ago. Fall and winter sound great in theory, but I hate them in reality. Fall is kind of like Sunday...it's fine because you can still get things done, but it signals something worse, Monday/winter. My wife always romanticizes winter with snow and Christmas, but I dislike the shoveling, the lack of color, the dark nights at 5:00pm, etc. Having said that, we're...