or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Awesome haul! Available, and if so, size(s)?
Sorry to quote myself, but has anyone seen something like this?Those are actually PRL (Polo Ralph Lauren, Blue Label), and likely by Corneliani rather than Caruso.
I don't know what a lot of that means, but why don't you have a polo custom made to your measurements? They're not terribly complicated shirts to make and Luxire (luxire.com), an affiliate vendor, can make them to your specifications. Pick out the color, fabric, and add your measurements and you'll get what you want. If you go this route, measure your best-fitting shirt.
If you have the original template, just add the photos and click on the auction tab on the inspector. From there, you can choose "revise listing." You can revise the entire listing or any part underneath.
What type of fit are you looking for in a polo shirt? Price range? Lots of choices out there, and prices range considerably.
This is awesome. Scarf, right?
I saw the small moth holes throughout once I got home. However, it was so cheap that I would have picked it up anyway. Can anyone tell me what the piece of fabric is behind (both) lapels? [[SPOILER]]
Will do! It is in great condition...aside from the nibbles throughout. I also reunited a bespoke tux from 1956...different maker, but exact same style. The pants are awesome. I didn't photograph it because it has a couple of small tears in the lapel facing. Grabbed them both in the same day for under €15.
(Nothing available)Grabbed this and didn't notice any damage in store. Of course I saw the small moth holes throughout once I got home. However, it was so cheap that I would have picked it up anyway. Can anyone tell me what the piece of fabric is behind (both) lapels? [[SPOILER]] Thurston x4, DaksLet's play "Guess the Tie!"Start by guessing the fabric content... [[SPOILER]] The maker?I know, nothing terribly special, but I like this one a lot. [[SPOILER]] What are these?...
Ahh, I see...you guys meant from an antique point of view. If that's the case, that makes sense. I was thinking more in modern terms. Sorry.