or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Happy new year to everyone! I have a thrift-related resolution: I want to find some Haute Couture from one of the big houses. I'm not sure where I'll find it, but it's been on my list for quite awhile. I'd like to thrift somewhere in the US again. I'd like to thrift in a new country. I've made a dent in my list of countries, but still a couple of big ones on the list that are nearby. I had "baby clothes" on my to-thrift list and did well before Christmas. No...
Thanks for all of the very helpful responses! Yes, it's to carry around all of the baby things one needs. I honestly wasn't sure how much bodily fluid is reasonably expected to get on the bag, so I wasn't sure leather was the way to go. Maybe I'll make do with something I already own until I get a handle on how much stuff I need to carry around. I'll save the info you guys have offered, so again, thank you!Congratulations! I know you were talking about it a month or two...
Really sorry, quite a bit off-topic. To those that have kids: I would like a separate bag to keep baby (and dog) things. My wife's will inevitably be filled with magazines, bags for the grocery store, and 5,246 of the keychains she has. Anyway, should I just look for something I like or are there things I should be considering? My natural inclination is to go for leather, but I'm not sure if there is some reason that would be a bad choice. Any recommendations/tips you...
Not much to be found here lately. I walked into and out of two stores today without buying anything and it's been that way for a few weeks now. Hoping it picks up after the new year. Anyone else feeling that?This reminds me, anyone have any resolutions for the new year? I love this time of the year because I actually enjoy the process of setting goals and measuring myself to them, regardless of whether or not I "fail." It's the same reason I love daily to-do lists.Since...
Anyone interested in some peccary gloves? Willing to offer them up here, either trade or cost + shipping. HOWEVER, shipping (even for a small pair of gloves) is expensive and the cost + shipping will likely come out to around €25. Willing to accept trades if you have interest. No sizes on these and there are some measured photos in the spoilers. Pair 1 has seen some use, they're too big for me. Pair 2 is probably women's, not sure honestly. They're small, but with long,...
Haha, she's a sweet thing and actually feels bad that I have to go to work. I'm sure things will change rapidly.I can take 6 months, but I need to take a seminar on what/how to do it. That's how much bureaucracy there is! My wife could choose 12-36 months (+2 before) but you receive the same amount of money regardless, I believe. However, I have to take my time either completely during her time OR exactly as it ends...I think. I can't fully remember, which is why I need a...
Thanks for your input! I may not have clearly described how it first behaved when I said it arced. It was more as if the piston that moves moved or jumped at the wrong time. Just weird enough to notice out of the corner of your eye. I know it's one of the common problems. I already had to swap out the pulley system/motor for the back window, another of the common faults.I went ahead and ordered a replacement wiper motor for €27. I think (read: hope) it's as straightforward...
I hear you. Ours are open now, but close again for the new year. I'm "off" work until the 11th, though it's far from a holiday, mostly catching up on things. I'm insanely jealous of my wife though as she started maternity leave just before Christmas...and has the next 14 months off. I know, I know, it's not really a vacation, but it sounds nice at the moment!
Thanks! I will take a look as soon as I get a chance. You're right, @TheNeedMachine, I had the problem of not being able to go back more than 60 days.
Silly question time: How does one see all of their sales in one simple, easy place on ebay?