or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

@luxire Do you have any pictures of pants made up of any of these Holland & Sherry tweeds (or anything similar)? I'm trying to work out the scale on pants. Are there any tweed sales coming up in the near future? Holland & Sherry Tweed Wool Checks - Olive Blue Orange Brown Holland & Sherry Tweed Wool Checks - Light Shades Orange Sky Blue Blue on Brown Holland & Sherry Tweed Wool Checks - Tan & Sky Blue on Navy Holland & Sherry Tweed Wool Purple Light Purple Tan...
Since I'm catching up on photography, I thought I'd post with a theme. Here's a thrifted alphabet. Lots of spoilers and some were a stretch. I think there are only two recycled posts from the last few weeks.A is for... [[SPOILER]] B is for... [[SPOILER]] C is for... [[SPOILER]] D is for... [[SPOILER]] E is for... [[SPOILER]] F is for... [[SPOILER]] G is for... [[SPOILER]] H is for... [[SPOILER]] I is for... [[SPOILER]] J is for... [[SPOILER]] K is for... [[SPOILER]] L is...
Who was it that liked Brunello Cucinelli cashmere? Okay, I paid up for these. I think whether I say "unavailable" or not, I'll get PMs on them, so let me tell you right now that they're fucking expensive. One is already possibly sold, but they're beautiful. What's the retail on these? I always chuckle when I think of Cucinelli, Vox once had something on his blog about Pitti saying something along the lines of the opening ceremony involved Brunello Cucinelli adding his...
@bpk1: That Tom Ford is a beaut!@TheNeedMachine: Sorry to hear about your terrible day.@Bahljs: Calling you in on these! Picked them up today and it felt like déjà vu! No box this time, but they don't look to me like they have touched the ground. I need to get a number to a guy...could you shoot me a PM with some advice?Of course, I'd listen to anyone that knows what they're talking about! [[SPOILER]]
PM on the way.Probably not. White label? Shoulder pads? Unvented? Low buttoning point and/or gorge? If yes to any of those, I'd personally leave it. Others may disagree.
@Purplelabel: Great find on that overcoat!Nice find on that Ferragamo swimsuit! My Moschino swimsuit was returned and it was 100% my fault. The elastic, which I apparently overlooked, was completely shot due to age. Double check yours for the same!Oh, and what's the story on that PRL cashmere...mens? Available? Smallish?
Thanks for the helpful info! I'll take a look at it and contrast/compare them to the other sites that google spits out at me.Thanks again!
Thanks!You've been on fire with ties. One donor? What's that Burberry underneath, a trench?I think I offered you a Salvatore Piccolo shirt a few months ago that I saw at TK Maxx. It sold/disappeared before markdowns, but I did thrift one today.
Quoting myself:Has anyone ever used one of the online gift exchange sites? I'd be open to trying one out this year, but I've never used one.I'd love to be able to:Allow it to generate names.Allow members to anonymously communicate.Allow members to upload their contact information.Be relatively secure/not spam the hell out of everyone.Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
I have a ton of stuff to photograph, hopefully I'll catch up one day. For now, here are a few of my keepers. These things are already in my closet/house, so unfortunately not available.Recent finds...There is a small shop in my town that sells odds and ends. This was in the window. I bought it and she may get more from the guy. It looks like a panama, but it's actually a cream felt.Wool sweater for my son. I buy him things that I would wear if they were my size. Love this,...