or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Well, a lot of products have markings in English. Swiss products actually say "Swiss Made" rather than "Made in Switzerland" (in English). I've rarely (never?) seen a clothing item marked as "Hergestellt in Österreich." I have seen food products marked this way, but even traditional clothing is marked as Made in Austria (English).That said, I have no idea on instruments.
A few finds...Burberrys blazer. Seemed to be NOS as there was a portion of the sleeve tag still attached. Not available.Austin Reed (Chester Barrie, I believe?). Not available. [[SPOILER]] Ermenegildo Zegna, though old. Not available. [[SPOILER]] This isn't anything special, but I loved the colors. Available (EU 48, fits a bit big) [[SPOILER]] AWESOME tweed coat. Weighs a ton and mint. Possibly available. Fits an EU 52ish, I believe. Measurements soon. [[SPOILER]]...
True story.
Yeah, just older.
I know this doesn't really fit with the question, but I've thought about selling this about a dozen or so times. I want to wear it (it fits well if I were to ride my dream bike), but I've worn it only once or twice yet.It's a horsehide jacket by Riccardo Bestetti, 1 of 2 in existence. I'll never own another. It's really a thing of beauty, but I thought of selling it on my own many times. I've also considered sending it to @SpooPoker a number of times.I'm sure I'll regret...
I owe a few guys PMs, I promise I'll get back to you in the very near future. I've been swamped with work, just trying to keep my head above water! Since I don't do the Tumblr/Instagram type stuff, I generally throw my recommendations out on here due to the audience. Nothing to do with clothing, but I just grabbed a couple of Sonos speakers. From unboxing to listening to music, it was about 5 minutes. I know there are a good number of Audiophiles out there that will...
True. As a followup, everyone in the car was fine. The car that raced by in the first second or two was what they were chasing (obviously). They had robbed a tobacco store and were driving through an underground section that only had tracks for the streetcars. It was just finished a year or two ago. They were caught just a bit later.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________@Tyrone...
I think the Austrian Police have gotten their training from watching the Dukes of Hazzard.
Recent finds...most unavailable unless specified. Anyone need two tuxes from Chester Barrie? I have two jackets (one double breasted, the other single) and one pair of matching pants. Please be willing to pay up just a bit. Anyone need a white dinner jacket? Chester Barrie, size 40. It feels as though it was worn once and slightly stained on the lapel. However, a moth grabbed a bite right by the hem. If it were my size, I'd happily pay to have it...
Thrift(ish) fit from Friday. Strikingly similar to last time, as I wear something similar most days. I would have preferred a blue shirt, but alas, none were to be found in my closet. Cantarelli overcoat Wool/silk scarf (House label) Burberrys blackwatch jacket Incotex trousers Holland & Holland PS Tie from Spoo John Lobb bespoke Oh, and AWESOME fit/coat, @eazye!