or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thanks to everyone for the updates on ebay's outage yesterday. I had multiple problems as well and I was able to check in and find out it wasn't just my account. In regard to the recent discussions about TRS and shipping, I'd like to chime in. First, a bit of background information: ebay.at exists, but it is under the umbrella of ebay.de. This means that all policy and procedure comes from Germany, not Austria. There are shipping discounts available...to Germans. The...
It's really pretty nice. It's my size, but I'm not sure how often I'd wear it. You may be surprised to learn that it's an older piece... [[SPOILER]]
Sure thing! When I get a chance, I'll grab some pictures for you and post it in the ebay thread.
Wow, thanks! It means a lot considering the number of people here that take incredible photos. I've been trying to set something up and those were taken in a space of about 1m/3ft between a wall and chimney.
Thanks to @SeaJen and @GMMcL for sorting out that tie!Photographed a few things this evening (some of it may be available soon!) ...Zegna silkBoss corduroy jacketAnyone ever pick up Jey Coleman? [[SPOILER]] I hope to find the pants to this. I found a pair the same day, but they weren't quite a match. [[SPOILER]] The coolest Hackett piece I've seen. [[SPOILER]]
Hey FRENCHY...it must be that season (just caught up on your blog)...Also, to reiterate...
A few finds before a meeting. Hopefully at the weekend I'll get some of the stuff filling my office photographed. A boy can dream...Church's [[SPOILER]] Church's [[SPOILER]] Ludwig Reiter Juchtenleder (Russian leather?) with box [[SPOILER]] 2x Swatch frames with replaceable frames [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Church's [[SPOILER]] Legitimate NWOT Pringle (know the source) [[SPOILER]] More cashmere socks. I bought the socks and sweater at one place and the cashier complimented...
Any of you big guys need a nice odd jacket? It's an EU size 60 at the store...grey, 92/8 wool/cashmere. I stop when I hit it every time. It's from a local store and nice. Their private label is by Isaia, but their house label just has a generic German language tag that I see on lots of stuff. Grey is a bit tricky as an odd jacket, but it's a really rare size, so I thought I'd offer to proxy. I haven't picked it up and probably won't unless someone wants it, so no...
I managed to get a few more things photographed tonight.Oh, and @TheNeedMachine: we have plenty of mountain goats around and plenty of hunters. We currently have a bowl of horns sitting somewhere, for some reason. Beyond that, I have a few hats with the Gamsbart. Not nearly as nefarious as my statement implied, I know.Daks blazer [[SPOILER]] Crazy Daks wool/silk [[SPOILER]] Boss cotton/linen [[SPOILER]] Burberry linen that needs a steam/dry cleaning [[SPOILER]] Paul Smith...
^^