or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

My son won't be born until February, but I couldn't skip getting him a Christmas present. I think there are others that do this tradition. Every year, you buy each of your children gold bullion/coins for Christmas, birthdays, special events, etc., and hold onto them without telling them about it. When they have their own kids, turn thirty, or whatever, you give it to them as a gift with the caveat that they are to split it with their children and it's now their job to...
Are those ostrich loafers in the bin? Or just some junk?
Glad it made it! As I said, feel free to pass along anything that doesn't work for you! I knew you had ties, so I just threw that one in there as an "emergency tie." I thought you could keep it rolled up in your desk drawer or briefcase as a backup throw away tie. Enjoy!Oh, and the third picture on the card was the Flying Spaghetti Monster, in case you were curious! Had to cover all of the bases!
As a bonus point, I am often amazed at people, whether at work, standing in line for something, on a forum, or anywhere else for that matter, in dealing the criticism. I try to ask myself: is this how I want to offer criticism? Is this the best way to get my point across? Is this how I want to react to criticism? Is this the best way to make my thought-process heard? When someone offers criticism, and, by default, someone else receives criticism, there is normally one...
I did start this thread and I follow every single post, though I am not a site moderator. However, if I were, I'm not sure what would be moderated. I followed the recent blowup and I sincerely have no idea how it escalated so quickly. It went a bit like this:"You guys don't list things as NWOT?""No," "no," "no," and "no.""What? Really?""No."..."I'm not your friend, buddy.""I'm not your buddy, guy.""He's not your guy, friend."Anyway, to all those involved: I can count only...
My pleasure!Quoting myself from about 3 1/2 years ago when I was talking to someone else about real vs/ fake Ray-Bans and sunglasses in general:
Try to scrape it off. If it's truly etched, you should be good to go! You may have already seen these:https://www.etsy.com/listing/218513283/new-vintage-bl-ray-ban-sport-series-2I can't vouch for everything that seller has as I haven't personally seen them all up close. I can say, however, that they have quite a few that look 10000% legit. At least your have a nice case, I hate the old Wayfarer case that was like a black envelope. EVERY time I find one, it has...
The B&L looks pretty good on the arm. I can't remember whether they experimented with Oakleyesque frames like that, but I'd be willing to bet they did. Sorry I can't 100% confirm, I'll try to look them up though. Is the lens etched? Can be hard to see sometimes, hold it under light.Awesome. I remember seeing it, I'd guess Brooks Brothers or RL, but not Victoria's Secret as I haven't been in one in awhile. Oh, and everyone else sees the new green bars under usernames, right?
Labels are completely off, but without knowing that, you can google the CA# which comes back to fake D&G. Also, at a quick glance, it says "wash in water 30%" where it was trying to say "30 degrees."
Recent finds... 1909 atlas in color. Pretty neat. NOS Lacoste knit tie, made in France. Why are these going for so much? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LACOSTE-1960s-MEN-KNIT-NECK-TIE-PURPLE-GREEN-SQUARE-END-MADE-IN-FRANCE-NEW-/311442273422?hash=item488367f48e:g:RuYAAOSwDNdVv2qxhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/LACOSTE-1960s-MEN-SQUARE-END-NECK-TIE-RED-GREEN-WOOL-KNIT-MADE-IN-FRANCE-NEW-/311442273434?hash=item488367f49a:g:LkgAAOSw3ydVv27g...