or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Only a few here, but the website for other labels is helpful:http://vintagefashionguild.org/label-resource/brooks-brothers/
I didn't even realize it, but yes, very . The Woolrich was a one-off, I've found 1 US-made Woolrich and 1 Filson shirt in my life.Edit: UK, Italy, Austria, and Germany represented.Sounds vaguely German, but "kaufen" is to buy.
Recent finds... AWESOME Luciano Barbera Sartoriale by San Andrea (N/A) Wool/linen/silk (my favorite blend) (N/A) This must be reversible as it snaps on both sides. The wool side has no pockets and the tag would need to be clipped. Wool is an oatmeal color. Really nice/cool. Size EU 54, but fits like a medium. Available. Woolrich pea coat, made in the USA A bit worn and women's, but I'll take it. Oh, and missing a belt. You guys have to worry about...
A big thanks to @dappercanadian for my thrift exchange gift! He sent it in December and the post was a bit slow to get it to me. Either way, it is an awesome package full of incredibly useful things. Check out that RLPL! A big THANK YOU to everyone that donated and participated in the exchange this year. I hope to see you all on the list for the next round!
Haha, I zoomed in on the photos and came up with an answer. Continued reading only to find out that it had already been answered! It is stamped Austro-Hungarian, but written in Polish. The first lines mention Rymanów in Poland. I would have guessed taxes as well.@Doomsticks: I had the same thought...I had coffee and thought "Ahh, this sounds far more interesting than the other work I have to do in front of me. Yes, this suddenly takes priority."
Awesome tie and congratulations @ChetB!
Here is another quote that is of interest. This one is from April of 2014.
I originally wrote/posted this in November of 2013. I thought it might be an appropriate time to quote myself as we have a bunch of new posters recently
And an Austrian flag, to boot!1st Dibs was the site I was considering for a group membership.
Wow, @GMMcL! I was going to quote my favorite thing, but I couldn't pick one out...amazing!