or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Great pictures, keep them coming!
Is this something particularly special as it says store exclusive?
US pickups, part II (nothing available) Discount pickup for myself 2x Isaias. First is reversible. Fit great, unfortunately look like they're part of a double breasted suit whose jacket I couldn't find. I can't remember, does this mean they're Couture? Another pickup for myself. They were marked down three times at Marshals, but still weren't cheap. They fit great, no regrets. Guy left a bunch of pants at the cleaners, only grabbed these for myself for...
Ahh, of course. I think you've found most stuff out there, what's left on your short list?Mine is Caruso as well.
Thread first?
Thrilled they worked out for you! That cashmere jacket was my favorite thrift pick up of December. Can't wait to see what you put together with it!To those that PMed about the Isaia: I had 12 (!) people ask about it, so I'll get back to you with measurements in order!
Glad they made it! Really sorry I sent them at the end, rather than the beginning, of my trip. Always happy to proxy should you need it. Austrian Post should be delivered via USPS and 99% chance you won't get hit with duty on packages!OH, and those ties are AWESOME! I still have the boxes should you need them, along with the receipt, which I forgot to include. However, by the sound of it, maybe your wife shouldn't see it. These guys are correct...I thought the "higher"...
Zegna, if I remember correctly from the thread. Probably made in Mexico, their N. American Zegna manufacturer.
PM Sent!
I made it back home! Big shout outs to all of the guys that offered to show me around, meet up, gave up their insider spots, etc. I don't want to call you all out, but every PM was helpful and sincerely appreciated.If anyone here has someone that works for United Airlines, please let me know! We were without half of our luggage for all but the last 6 days of our trip. I'm going to claim my admittedly reasonable expenses, but I received so little help from the airline it's...