or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Vote for your favorites! You set the criteria for your own vote: most thrifted items, most unique, most pleasing, whatever. You are only allowed to vote once, but YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON.Example: Like two fits/pics, check both names before you click vote.Contest ends this Saturday. [[SPOILER]]
Luxire cool linen/cotton white shirt, cream twill trousers:
My own picture, though it doesn't work for the contest. I felt I should post something anyway.
I'm pretty sure. I haven't posted all of the pics yet but will do so tonight.
Thift fit contest ends tonight! Get your submissions in before 10:30pm (my time)!Here are some fabric choices for the winner:Cotton: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Linen: [[SPOILER]]
When did you buy the shoes? The PayPal window for making a claim is pretty generous, so unless it was several months ago that you bought them, you should be able to open a case.
Looking great. Still have until Wednesday to enter!
This is the info from the spreadsheet about the collar:"collar is lightly lined and unfused, and the collar band has an extra-light fused lining"Full disclosure: This was my first order of shirts from Luxire. I'd read all of the details about collars here, but hadn't paid close attention. In the end, I sent a shirt for replication and went through the spreadsheet to look at collars. Once I looked at all of them, I picked the one I wanted to try. In the end, it worked out,...
I'll also throw in for the Herring Charlton. Not sure what "big money" might be, but I have these and like them at their price point (available in other leathers):
...and then promptly donated them.