or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

WA? Angora?
I'm really happy you liked them and they worked out for you! You're probably aware, but others may not, that "The Suit" was written by longtime SF member @Manton.Happy holidays!Glad to see you back and posting!
Looks real! We have a special place for these types of questions in the future... Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread
Filson on the flannel?
What size are you? Are you looking to unload the second?
Brilliant!
I've been avoiding mean-mugging it for that very reason.Still fairly common here on recent stuff. I don't hate them as they look great when you're standing...no flaring of the sides.Oh, and I'm glad the link I posted about military dating was helpful to some! I saw those posts when I was catching up on everything, but failed to quote them.
In for $450!
A few recent finds, some of which are from London. Oxfams were difficult...they knew their stuff and priced accordingly. I grabbed the Charvet below at one for £3.99 though, so it wasn't worthless. The other charity shops were far better on pricing, but I didn't see a huge amount of stuff that I wanted to pack and bring home. I grabbed some MMM pants on the cheap, I'll get photos later.The markets were fun. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Barbours. They weren't priced for...
Looks like it will be a great auction! @LA Guy: Do you have a link to donate directly to SF's charity drive?